Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Hey there of all you sneaker boys & girls. If anyone tried to win my last ebay sale, the dirty white pair of Keds with wedged heel, here are some more that I will either post tonight or tomorrow on ebay.
Here are some pics to check out untill then. Do you like? I know that some of you do.
I had sold these on ebay before, but the buyer didn't send me payment. So I guess i'll try again.
I will post a link when I post the sneaks.

Kisses for my Keds,
Ashley

Attachments

• Red 07.jpg
    Red 07.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Red 01.jpg
    Red 01.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Red 08.jpg
    Red 08.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Red ebay 013.jpg
    Red ebay 013.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Red ebay 015.jpg
    Red ebay 015.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Red ebay 021.jpg
    Red ebay 021.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 2
gone

gone

Sorry, I have gotten into trouble again. They took these off of ebay again, something about they need to be listed in the adult section. I do not understand because other people list the same way. I am going to relist them and I will let everyone know the new link at that time.

Ashley

Ashley said:
Sorry, I have gotten into trouble again. They took these off of ebay again, something about they need to be listed in the adult section. I do not understand because other people list the same way. I am going to relist them and I will let everyone know the new link at that time.

Ashley

I think most of us here like it when you do get into trouble :icon_cool

LOL

LMK

maniac_kds said:
I think most of us here like it when you do get into trouble :icon_cool

LOL

LMK

What do you mean by that? Thanks alot.... I see how you are. :icon_lol: I will be posting these in the adult section of Ebay tonight-Pacific time.

Ashley

Red Canvas Keds

Red Canvas Keds

Well I have listed my Reds Champion Keds again on ebay. I am a bad girl so I had to list them in the adult section. Seems for some reason I can not use the word well worn or used as far as clothing, but other people can. I think I was reported once and now I am being watched. I asked Ebay and they said I can pretty much list my product how ever I want in the adult section. So here is a new link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5649273953&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

USED WELL WORN CHAMPION KEDS, SZ 7.5 SNEAKERS Item number: 5649273953

If you have any question that are naughty, please ask me on here and not on ebay. Thank you.

Ashley

Lol

Lol

Ashley said:
What do you mean by that? Thanks alot.... I see how you are. :icon_lol: I will be posting these in the adult section of Ebay tonight-Pacific time.

Ashley

Hehehehe... Deliciously evil... buwuhahahaha

Almost over

Almost over

These Keds only have a little time left on Ebay. They are at $21.00. Just letting you know in case you haven't seen them yet. Some of you may wonder why I am selling so many Keds, but don't worry, I have so many that I will never be without. Lately I have been buying more than I have been selling. I have a shopping/sneaker problem, I find my self buying cute Keds even if they don't fit. I still have tons more, of many different kinds to sell and do in sets.

I am sure the winner will get much enjoyment out of these sneaks, I did.

Luv my Keds,

Ashley

Ashley said:
Some of you may wonder why I am selling so many Keds, but don't worry, I have so many that I will never be without.

Its a shame you are selling those, they are the BEST of the keds made, which
is why they have held up so well. Check inside, they are the ones made in
Korea, the yellow soled keds with the blue text that says "cushioned insole
shock-proof arch cushion" They are also the BEST smelling keds made. Red
is always a favorite too. I think that keds used different, heavier canvas in
Korea, and stronger glue. Its also rare to see a pair of the Korean keds start
to separate at the side like almost ALL the new ones do quite quickly. Yours
must have quite a few 'miles' on them. I feel they are the best ones to fuck.

kedsboy said:
Its a shame you are selling those, they are the BEST of the keds made, which
is why they have held up so well. Check inside, they are the ones made in
Korea, the yellow soled keds with the blue text that says "cushioned insole
shock-proof arch cushion" They are also the BEST smelling keds made. Red
is always a favorite too. I think that keds used different, heavier canvas in
Korea, and stronger glue. Its also rare to see a pair of the Korean keds start
to separate at the side like almost ALL the new ones do quite quickly. Yours
must have quite a few 'miles' on them. I feel they are the best ones to fuck.
They are the best smelling ones. Don't worry I have more. I have a couple of pairs of faded blue ones with white stitching, a red pair with w.s. and I am sure if I dig around I would find more. The blue with white stiching are some of my favs.
I wonder how they would smell if they were made in the USA, but of course not much is made here at home anymore.

Ashley

Back
Top Bottom