Re: Red with white stitching

Sorry, I don't have another pair for him to wear. Do you think it would helem sell if I did a naughty set? Should I rub them on his crotch? Should I have him cum on them? Any ideas?

Wow! Any of that sounds like fun.

I wasn't thinking of a pair for "him" to wear, but more like a pair to wear on your feet and then this pair to play with - lick, rub on him and you - wear on your hands . . . how about putting one on his cock, then sucking on the toe . . . yes, doing all that would make these a GREAT pair to sell!:icon_twis

BTW - the additional pics are AWESOME . . . love these having the worn smooth look on the soles.

Is anyone interested in these red Keds? I will be taking offers soon. I will do a photo set request for the winner, to go with the sneaks. Nothing 2 crazy, but it could be kinky! I'm just going to try to sell them on here for a change. Sometimes I do good on ebay, but i've never tried directly from this site.
You will make me a happy girl!
Love my Keds,
Ashley

Is anyone interested in these red Keds? I will be taking offers soon. I will do a photo set request for the winner, to go with the sneaks. Nothing 2 crazy, but it could be kinky! I'm just going to try to sell them on here for a change. Sometimes I do good on ebay, but i've never tried directly from this site.
You will make me a happy girl!
Love my Keds,
Ashley

Count me in -- I'd rather bid here...my wife has our eBay account...and I don't think she'd be too happy with me having your Keds...

Back
Top Bottom