Reebok Princess, c.1987-90?

What type of sneakers with the pom-poms were you wearing? Looks like a pair Reeboks, which I find incredible hot... please post more of these sneakers. I would love to put my dick inside them and cum them... Yummy

Reebok's are "two a penny" here in the UK! not a massive fan but if you fancy a busmans holiday, the UK's the ploace to be for reeboks!

:icon_mrgr What memories this thread is giving me. I have always adored Keds most but for 1984 through when "Dirty Dancing" caused the resurgance in Keds,Reebok Princess was my favorite. Back then I was still married and the pair that got Princess love stated belonged to one of my wifes' best friends. They were the earliest form of Reebok Princess with light blue trim and light blue terry insoles and that earlier sole that could get slick at the heel and ball of foot. After a fashion that hers began looking trashed and I had the opportunity to sneak back to the closet and try them on. Even though she wore a size 8 and I would wear a womans 11,they felt so soft. The next day I bought a pair in my size and began loving them and wearing to trashed. I had 5 pair at one time, w/lt. blue,all white,w/burgundy,w/yellow,w/red.

How does real life cause so much damage?

pics of them?

pics of them?

Nice! Do you have some pics of them?

Re: Coming in Reebok Princess sneakers

Re: Coming in Reebok Princess sneakers

After posting this, I was able to find an old pair of Reebok Princess sneakers, well worn, on eBay. The terry-cloth lining was very soft, and there were toe prints inside. It wasn't long before I dropped my pants and slid my cock inside the sneaker. It felt so good! The toe bulged with each thrust, as I thought about cumming inside a sneaker that was a fetish, maybe before my Keds fetish took off. I looked at the other cute Reebok, and smelled the sneaker. It had an older, musty smell, but still feminine. I came hard, filling the Reebok. Dribbling my cum on the tongue and logos on the inside, I enjoyed what I had longed to do many years ago.

Cute sneakers; I can still remember the high school girl that wore them.
i love cumming on princess reeboks and freestye hitops especialy worn ones my favorite is when they are hot off a ladies foot instant cumm then

Back
Top Bottom