HI-5-O

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I don't know how I caught this. But I had the TV on the channel this morning and was working on something else. When Regis caught my attention when he was saying how every morning Kathy Lee would run in wearing her sneakers. Then they show it with Kathy Lee Gifford running in, in a red dress wearing a pair of white champions. Only lasted a few seconds but it was a nice shot of her white champs. It is amazing the things you run across my mistake. Maybe they will air the re-run soon.

Re: Regis and Kelly 20th Anniversary

Kathy Lee Gifford ?? She has not done that show in years. Its Kelly Ripa (or something like that). Was this an old taped rerun?

Okay here is the deal "Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa are celebrating the 20th anniversary of "Live with Regis and Kelly" and "Live with Regis and Kathie Lee. ..." I've watched the clips and so far that scene is not in the clip.

I have tried to find the clip myself. Yes, it was a 20th anniversary special. It was a clip of Kathie Lee's first day on the show I believe. Hopefully there will be some re-runs showing.

Back
Top Bottom