foobär

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Germany
I visited a rock festival this weekend. And it's always a pleasure to see so many fucked up chucks, vans and superstars at such events :icon_mrgr

I got a few stories to tell: Right after we arrived, we were standing in the queue in front of the entrance. Because it was raining all day, everybody was standing in the mud up to the ankles. In front of me there were two girls standing in the queue. One of them wore a pair of cute red hightop chucks. Very used and dirty with little holes on the sides, but not trashed yet. And on her backpack there was hanging a new pair of green chucks. Her friend wore a pair of superstars, also really used. The rubber already had a black color. Then the girl with the red chucks looked down on her shoes and saw all the mud. And she said to her friend: "Fortunately those shoes already have holes. I won't take them back home anyway". The other girl also look down at her superstars and replyed (with a little laugh): "Yeah, same for me". Then the first girl said: "We'll have a nice little fire on sunday!" (sunday = last day of festival). Both of them giggled.

One day later I saw a girl, while I was waiting in the queue at the water dispenser. She wore a pair *really* trashed high-top flower chucks. At the heels the cloth was completely shredded, so she wore them like slip-ons, barefoot. And right in front of the water dispenser there was a huge puddle. She had to walk trough this puddle and those shoes were filled up with muddy water. So she had to slip out her feet a little and shake her shoes to make the water come out. Really nice ^^

On the last day I noticed a girl with really muddy chucks at the car-park. She walked to a car and then she put her bags and all her stuff inside the car. And then she switched her shoes: She put off the chucks and put on a pair of rubber boot that were in the car before. Then she locked the car and walked away. The chucks still lying on the ground next to the car. Seemed like she wasn't interested in them any more. This time I had a chance to take a photo ^^

Attachments

• chucks1.jpg
    chucks1.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 11
  • chucks2.jpg
    chucks2.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 9
  • chucks3.jpg
    chucks3.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 11
  • chucks4.jpg
    chucks4.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 13
Re: Rock Festival

FOOBAR, nice pics & STORY.. well done. So, what happened with the chucks behind the car, did you collect them and take them to a good home?

OLYMPIAN said:
FOOBAR, nice pics & STORY.. well done. So, what happened with the chucks behind the car, did you collect them and take them to a good home?

Nope. Impossible :icon_neut

ha... why? if anyone asked i would have said, "doin me job, keepin the place tidy".

But what to tell my friends, eh? ^^

Probelm was, we were on the way back to our car with all our stuff.
And the way to the car was a walk of about 45 minutes.
Furthermore there was no chance to bring them home, because I had to get home in the car of a friend.

Of course it's sad to have missed that chance :icon_cry:

BTW: Saw an almost transparent garbage bag full of sneakers on the street just in front of some house today...

Back
Top Bottom