Sales girl at sporting goods store

twagner1

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
first off I have to say sorry for not having any pictures to go with this. I just didn't know how to go about getting them. About a month ago I was shopping for new sneakers for my wife when I spotted this sales girl sporting these gray and green Nike free 3.0 trainers. She asked if she could help me and I told her I wanted her sneakers for my wife. She took me literally and said "but they are so beat up" I laughed and told her I wanted that style for my wife. She laughed. She told me they were from last season and they didn't have that style any longer. She shows me several other pair that were similar. I told her how my wife was picky about her sneakers, she likes them light and breathable for the summer because she never wares socks. she told me her frees are wonderful and that she never wares socks either. I told her that I just figured she had on no show socks. Nope she put her foot up on the bench and pulled the collar back on her sneaker and said nope no socks See. we talked about not warring socks for a bit when another sales girl walked over warring Blue Nike free 5.0 I asked her to show me her shoes and she pulled up her pants and shows me her shoes. I looked at her and said are you warring socks with your frees? ya y wouldn't I? I told her you don't need socks in frees. Who doesn't ware socks. The other sales girl looks at her and sais I'm not warring any socks. that sparked about a 15 min conversation with the girls. I called the other girl over that was working and asked her if she wore socks with Nike frees. She looked at me puzzled and said no. I rarely ware socks I think have a pair or two someplace. the girl with the socks with the frees looked down at the other girls air max 2014 "No I'm not warring any socks" by this point I'm loving this conversation wondering how I can keep it going. I actually got the girl with the air maxes to take one of her shoes off to prove the point:icon_biggrin: This ended with the two girls and myself making fun of the girl with the socks and the frees. What a wonderful conversation for me!

Today I stopped in to the store and the girl with the green and gray frees was there. I told her I was looking for new Nikes for myself. I told her I found her shoes online and ordered them for my wife. I told her she loves them and says they feel great on her bare feet. she smiled and said I've had these for almost a year and I don't think I've ever worn socks in them. she ended up selling me a pair of Nike free trainer 5.0 Black and safety yellow. There great! The conversation with her was great! Just had to share this experience. sorry for not having pictures.:icon_sad:

Re: Sales girl at sporting goods store

Thanks for the story, I've often tried to make conversations about sneakers, particularly without socks, but I rarely have luck.

Andrew

Re: Sales girl at sporting goods store

aww man! It almost sounds like you could've talked the first girl into giving you her worn ones!

Back
Top Bottom