Plimsolllover

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
Hi everyone,

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v...m=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

Here's the link to the video that I took of myself fucking a plimsoll after tying up and gagging myself, which I'd like to dedicate to Mr and Mrs Aahkeds. I'm wearing my new white Keds knockoffs with girls' white ankle socks (they look and feel so much nicer than men's), black fishnet stay-up stockings, a white underwired push-up bra and, to give a little more fetishy interest, a blue latex swimming cap and goggles. The plimsoll over my genitals hides the fact that I have tied on a condom and bound my genitals with a plimsoll lace. Other laces are fixed to a belt around my waist at front and back and pass around my balls and tight up in my arse cleft. It took a little while to find the right position but then I got my head right up inside the toe of my plimsoll and it was a pretty great fuck judging by the feeling I got and the size of my load in my condom.

Let's see some more members in action whilst enjoying their keds/plimsolls/sneakers.

Re: Self-bondage plimsoll fucking in white plimsolls

If i get chance . I will put some pics up , maybe a vid of what i come up with to fuck plimsolls . The black slip-on ones . It involves a seat runner , a frame , a 12v electric motor from a golf cart , a 12 v battery , a 12volt speed controller , and some wood and metal. Works well . The speed this thing goes is unreal .

Back
Top Bottom