roy-boy-rpe

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New York, USA
I was wondering if the other member could give me some feedback on an idea I have. How about one of the models every now and then doing a set at at a shoe store, with help from a salesperson helping them with putting the ked, my first choice or converse, a good second choice, on then tieing, untying taking it off etc. A few sneaker each set if possible. Maybe get the salesperson excited. If possible sea if a female salesperson can be gotten excited. Please give me feedback and other possibilities.

It would be a great set and I'd love to do it but I don't own a shoe store or know of a shoe store owenr that would allow that in their shop.

Why does it need to be in an actual shoe store? Models already have lots of Keds. Have someone act as a shoe salesman(I'm sure there would be no shortage of volunteers!) Seeker, you wrote a story called Dy-4 along this line didn't you? Why not illustrate it?

You're right, let me give it some thought maybe I can pull it off.

Oooo Oooo Ooooo...

Oooo Oooo Ooooo...

Seeker said:
You're right, let me give it some thought maybe I can pull it off.

I volunteer to be the shoe salesman!!! hehehehe

I know. The wife would casterate me first. But hey... some things have to be sacrificed for the greater good!

maniac_kds said:
I volunteer to be the shoe salesman!!! hehehehe

I know. The wife would casterate me first. But hey... some things have to be sacrificed for the greater good!

maniac, just don't tell her dude!! what the eye doesn't see the brain don't know about!!!!!!!

well ...

well ...

garythesaint said:
maniac, just don't tell her dude!! what the eye doesn't see the brain don't know about!!!!!!!

Well... I would say that it is easier said than done. I am not good at keeping things inside at all. It is my weakest flaw. I have even been caught on my visa bill with buying memberships.

I love her so much I don't want to hurt her. And besides.. she wears the shoes in our relationship .. LOL

mk

Shoe store

Shoe store

After all of the other requests that I have to fulfill of course. I could do the shoe store scene. I have some shelves that I could put many of my Keds on, and I have several newer pairs. I also have a Keds display, they are big blue foam letters that spell Keds. I got the sign when I went into this shoe store that was going out of buisness. I went in to see if they had any Keds on sale. They didn't have any Keds, so I asked if they wanted to sell the display in the window. The owner sold it to me 4 50 cents per letter.
Anyway, I don't think that my Keds-boy would fit the part of the shoe salesman though. Don't shoe sales guys wear suits usually? Most of the time it's a female selling me sneakers.

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

unless...

unless...

Ashley said:
After all of the other requests that I have to fulfill of course. I could do the shoe store scene. I have some shelves that I could put many of my Keds on, and I have several newer pairs. I also have a Keds display, they are big blue foam letters that spell Keds. I got the sign when I went into this shoe store that was going out of buisness. I went in to see if they had any Keds on sale. They didn't have any Keds, so I asked if they wanted to sell the display in the window. The owner sold it to me 4 50 cents per letter.
Anyway, I don't think that my Keds-boy would fit the part of the shoe salesman though. Don't shoe sales guys wear suits usually? Most of the time it's a female selling me sneakers.

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

Unless kedsboy acts as Al Bundy from "Married with Children". hehehe.
Mind you, another salesperson wearing keds or sneaking a sniff while u go off to look at other shoes would be fun! hehehe.

maniac_kds said:
Unless kedsboy acts as Al Bundy from "Married with Children". hehehe.
Mind you, another salesperson wearing keds or sneaking a sniff while u go off to look at other shoes would be fun! hehehe.

Hey now! I am "kedsboy" or "Kedsboy", Ashley has her 'keds-boy', lets make
sure that we keep that straight on here. Not that I wouldnt mind "playing"
with Ashley, but Sandie would have to approve first!

Hey Ashley, ever considered a keds threesome?:icon_mrgr Sorry you would have to
leave your "keds-boy" at home, I am not into sharing Sandie, unless with you.

Back
Top Bottom