Re: Shoe tree pics

That is a tree on the way from LA to Lake Havasu. Just beyond Desert Center. It is very cool. :icon_chee

I wonder how many people have blown their loads in them when no one was about?

I was wondering that too. How would you control yourself. I did do some more reading about shoe trees after I posted this and found there was one either on the way towards arizona or in arizona near the california border and someone burnt it in 2003. That really sucks that somebody did that.

I wonder how many people have blown their loads in them when no one was about?

I was wondering that too. How would you control yourself.

Simple...its called acting like a grown man. That entails self control.

Fellows I had to move this post to an adult forum. The original intention of the poster seems to have been it was not an adult post thus thats way it was posted in an non adult forum. Lets also try to keep our comments nonjudgmental.

Its funny that I made a thread about this in the sneaker fetishes section. I would really love to go to one and grab a few sneaks for myself to mess with. That would be so cool.

I dont believe there is a sneaker tree in Ozz.. I could be wrong... Anyone in Ozz know of one?? :icon_ques

Walk softly people....

Not sure. Ask the scarecrow. Or, I wonder if dorothy wears keds??? Little red ones with white laces and stitching for sure!!

Haaa Haaa Ha Ha Ha Wooop Wooop Woooop... Ar hell, yuck it up a little...Ohhh Yeah.... Been waiting a long time for a comment like that... THANK YOU... :icon_chee :icon_chee :icon_chee :icon_chee

Walk softly people...

Back
Top Bottom