T

thomas4vw

I was just looking at the old pictures in the female members area, and I found these. Does anyone know of these shoes? I think they might be a pair of keds knock-off, but they totally turns me on!!! Anyone has seen them....? I love them so much that I cannot stop thinking about them.... I like the soft and thin sole............ I really love it.... someone please help me 😕 😕

Attachments

• pink185a.jpg
    pink185a.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 6
Those were a cheap department store sneaker that were around for a few years. I have not seen them for some time.

Thanks seeker........

it sux that they can't be found anymore.......

but, but if any one of you would see this pair of sneakers please let me know!!!!!!
😀
thanx in advance!!

I believe

I believe

Thomas

I think you can get those sneakers at "The Bay"

Killerkeds

thin soled sneaks

thin soled sneaks

those style of sneakers were sold at Thom McAnn in US dept stores for a while, under the name Sugar Babies I think. They also are common in regular department stores from time to time I belive as well. Another brand was "Candies", in fact back in early 1990's, or late 80's my wife did have a pair or two of those, but I think they are still available.
Last month I went in for a haircut/trim, and my stylist, tall, dark brown haired very cute girl named liz, was wearing those exact sneakers, with capri pants and a belly shirt. Needless to say, I was looking at her feet and legs as much as i can, imagining her legs wrapped around me, her sneakers rubbing on me.

keep your eyes open, these sneaks are out there!

anchor

Kapers .. they even had a blue label. They were very
popular in the 80's, not as much as Keds, but quite.

Walmart carries them now, made by "Hanes".

Kedsboy

The shoes in the picture are called Mixed Blues and they were available at JCPenney. From what I can remember Candies version called "Chrissie" was first then everyone else copied them. I could be wrong since the first time I remember seeing a girl wear them was in 1984 so I was only 11. There were many diffrent companies who made them. There were Balloons, Mixed Blues, Keds and Co, Candies and Sugar Babies. These would have to be the type of shoes that I always wanted to worship and be trampled by and I was able to have it happen in 1990 and have not been able to get enough of them. I've had 5 diffrent women trample me with pairs that I have bought for them just for the reason of having them walk on me with them.

I do have a few pairs of these shoes around new and used. I will look for them and post some pix.

Back
Top Bottom