Here is a scan of the soles from a pair of Candies.

Attachments

• candies.jpg
    candies.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 0
thanks~ but do you have other views of the shoes?

thanks so much!

I found the other pictures I had but they were stored on a zip disk and let me tell you they suck for storage over a 5 year period. Of 8 pictures I have only been able to save two of them. Does anyone know of a program that can restore the lost pictures?

Here are the two I could get.

Attachments

• Untitled-11a.JPG
    Untitled-11a.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
thanks so much! i love those shoes in the smaller picture...
i am sorry, but i don't think i know any software that could restore those.....
there are companies that do this stuff though, and those service is quite pricey.......

thanx so much!

Chrissie!

Chrissie!

The earliest I can recall seeing these were the middle 80s myself. The original I think is indeed the Candie's Chrissie. I have a pair of these, size 10, see attachments. Yep, a mighty hot sneaker:icon_mrgr ...long time, no see. I'll have to see if my wife will wear them tomorrow evening when we go visit family an hour away.

I haven't seen them on eBay in a long time, but one will turn up sooner or later.

Speedy

Attachments

• Chrissie1.jpg
    Chrissie1.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Chrissie2.jpg
    Chrissie2.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 0
I remember those in the 80's, especially in high school. A girlfriend had a pair of Balloons, they got wet easily because the sole was so short. Have to look on ebay for a pair for wifey...

I have been noticing the short sole issue too... Not that I am complaining :icon_razz

To me they are the sexiest shoes ever.... I just found 2 pairs on ebay... when all is said and done they are about $50 each pair...... Not exactly a bargain, but then, the chase of these shoes are finally coming to an end.....

I saw a bin of these in a local store for 1.99 a pair and during the summer I saw lot's of them. I'm sure they are still made.

Thanx for your info, seeker!

This is getting very interesting.........

I have never seen this in real life here in Nor Cal at all, but everyone else has seen them...... What's wrong with this place????/

Back
Top Bottom