I took quite a few pictures of them at the Falls during the summer and 99% of the people there are tourists so they have to be sold everywhere.

do you still have those pics? i think i might missed it if you posted it on this forum......
thanx!

They were all posted here. We did loose a couple months of attachments during the summer so some might be gone.

Before you ask. No I don't know where in the forums but the streetshots would be a good place to look.

thomas4vw said:
I was just looking at the old pictures in the female members area, and I found these. Does anyone know of these shoes? I think they might be a pair of keds knock-off, but they totally turns me on!!! Anyone has seen them....? I love them so much that I cannot stop thinking about them.... I like the soft and thin sole............ I really love it.... someone please help me 😕 😕
:icon_razz Wal-mart sold them this spring and summer under the "Hanes" brand. I,too, saw them as Candies first and Sugar Babies. My g/f this year had a pair and brought back nice memories. try there or search ebay.

thomas4vw said:
I was just looking at the old pictures in the female members area, and I found these. Does anyone know of these shoes? I think they might be a pair of keds knock-off, but they totally turns me on!!! Anyone has seen them....? I love them so much that I cannot stop thinking about them.... I like the soft and thin sole............ I really love it.... someone please help me 😕 😕
I wish I was better at cutting and pasting...anyway..ebay item 3982896467....size 5.5 W

Thanx kedschampionhaze!

I got my self several pairs of Hanes too. But for some reason, it's just not the same, and the super short sole has something to do with it that makes it that much more sexier.........

Anyway, gotta find some Candies' ones now.....
:icon_mrgr

Back
Top Bottom