chucksfan1

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Australia
Sorry, no photos guys but how many of you have had these earthshattering experiences and unable to do anything but stare. My wife and I went off to the local Chucks retailer yesterday - they have walls of them. Weren't too many new colours that interested me. However, in walks this teen, I'd say 16-17 in her flip flops and pulls out a box of lo whites. She squats down, shows the crack of her arse (ass too) and undies then sits on the floor in these tight shorts and puts the shoes on barefoot of course - nice suntanned legs and feet by the way. One at a time - first one, stands up and tests them, beautiful bare feet showing. Then the other. Puts those Chucks and feet into lots of different cock throbbing positions. Yowee - all I could do is get into position and gawk and try to look busy at the same time (her mother was standing by). My wife would have understood, but why press it.

The teen then flopped them off, packed 'em up and purchased. I should have made a deal for her to wear them barefooted for about 3 months then sell them back for a premium. Ahhhhhhhhhh.........Anyone want to tell their experiences?

Last edited:
Re: Shopping for Chucks

well, my story is a little bit different. i met a girl on an adult auction site, and i bought her some chucks to wear barefoot for about 6 months. she charged a small fee for each month, but when i got them back the other day, all i could do is just stay in my room with them. i don't think i left my room other than to pee. i will post some pics of them tomorrow.

Wow, you have the real life dream. Love to see your photos. I bet they look and smell great!

well, my story is a little bit different. i met a girl on an adult auction site, and i bought her some chucks to wear barefoot for about 6 months. she charged a small fee for each month, but when i got them back the other day, all i could do is just stay in my room with them. i don't think i left my room other than to pee. i will post some pics of them tomorrow.
Wow, That is a great idea, I'll have to give that a try, Thanks!!!:icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom