OLYMPIAN

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Nottingham/Derby UK
This week was sitting in a hotel restaurant in Brussels, Belgium.
Teenage girl (and who I assumed was her dad) came into the bar to see the menu. They decided the food was no good so they left up to their room.
Girl was wearing blue jeans, grey sweater and reasonably new black/white high tops. I had the camera phone ready but they moved away to the elevators too quickly.
So, guess what. 10x minutes later "they" re-appeared in the lobby outside/adjacent to the hotel's restaurant where I was.
Shock horror she had changed ONLY her shoes. She now had some floppy loose slip on shoes minus socks. What a dissapointment. Maybe her dad told her to go change them or something? I was gutted.
She was such a cutie as well, perfect.

Re: Short sad story

OLYMPIAN said:
This week was sitting in a hotel restaurant in Brussels, Belgium.
Teenage girl (and who I assumed was her dad) came into the bar to see the menu. They decided the food was no good so they left up to their room.
Girl was wearing blue jeans, grey sweater and reasonably new black/white high tops. I had the camera phone ready but they moved away to the elevators too quickly.
So, guess what. 10x minutes later "they" re-appeared in the lobby outside/adjacent to the hotel's restaurant where I was.
Shock horror she had changed ONLY her shoes. She now had some floppy loose slip on shoes minus socks. What a dissapointment. Maybe her dad told her to go change them or something? I was gutted.
She was such a cutie as well, perfect.

Speaking of Belgium, does anyone know how the converse situation is in Europe in general, Prague especially. I'm doing a summer abroad there this summer. Lucky for me, even if the Czech women don't wear them too much, I know of at least 3 girls going on the trip with me who wear lots of chucks.

mentalboye said:
Speaking of Belgium, does anyone know how the converse situation is in Europe in general, Prague especially. I'm doing a summer abroad there this summer. Lucky for me, even if the Czech women don't wear them too much, I know of at least 3 girls going on the trip with me who wear lots of chucks.

Cant speak for the rest of Europe, but in the UK i see almost to many girls wearing them. If i pop into town for say an hour, ill have at least 20-30+ sightings in that time. 😉

I think you can find many Chucks in Prague, i saw some when i was there. But the problem is that most Czech people in summer wear sandals, so that the chucks have to spend the summer in the closet

I was in Central London yesterday and I noted no less than 48 female pairs. Too much to handle...!!

Back
Top Bottom