consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
First up let me say this .. Every so often a person is allowed to view someone truly exquisit, erotic and bueatiful... Such is Missconduct... I originaly joined her site to show her a little dollar support for all the GREAT sets she poses for us... She IS one of OUR girls after all... Enough said... Missconduct has a great little site... Only 20 bucks AU.. Easy to navigate... There is no trial 4 day period but as I said I was joining anyway... I think the site needs a search engine if only to help old guy's like me find things like Keds, Cons and heels in their catergories only.. She has a stack of girlfriend called the "hell kittens"... Magnificent girls... DARENZIA was a favorite... There is a wide and varied variety of subjects... She has some KEDS AND CONS, great latex gear as well as some realy high stilletoes you girls one the planet would kill for... My favs were apair of O.T.K. black boots with normal thickness soles and these filthy high heels and long pointy toes.. They looked pretty new.. She also had a couple of pair of Stilleto, pointy pumps shoes with normal thickness soles... I wish she would wear these more in her shoots instead of her platforms.. WHAT IS IT WITH PLATFORMS.. They must feel like walking with a brick tied to your feet.. There is also a bit of bondage for those into knotty situations... All in all tis a great little site... Definatly a big 10 /10... Well done Miss C... I shall be back.... Thanks for a great couple of weeks... Lastly a warning... Watch out for Miss C's eyes, they will drag you helplessly into their depths like magnets... They are bueatiful and realy easy to get lost in...... :icon_bigg :icon_cool :icon_wink

Walk softly people...

Back
Top Bottom