Re: Sizing

I usually don't have a size preference myself really. Especially if it is a sneaker that I'm going to have "fun" with. But I wouldn't really go for anything smaller than a US womens 5 since thats just a bit odd in my opinion.

I've been wanting to get a pair of adidas superstar2 for some fun. It would be my first pair. Do you guys have any preferences on size?

http://www.zappos.com/gs/adidas-ori...-space-mid-grape-adidas-originals-shoes.shtml
or
adidas - Originals Store: Women's Shoes: Basketball: Superstar 2 Floral

Excellent choice of 'sneaker pussy' - adidas superstars 2 - so much better than adidas superstars 1 as they have the padded tongue....
I personally wouldn't go for anything smaller than a size 5 - and a used well worn pair is so much more enjoyable - as the leather is softer & much easier to have fun with...

Enjoy yourslef & let us all now how you get on....
Petroch
TGASSA

Awesome choice but I agree that worn ones would be much hotter whilst also being more supple.

Concur with the other guys on size although I'd also add that I think anything above 7.5 womens US seems to cause the shelltoe to grow proportionally different so keep smaller.

Look forward to seeing what you get and how you treat them :icon_wink

btw, go for white, much nicer

Yes , the ladies are right, size matters. And for me even the right sneaker is better, I lean left. Larger than size 8 I have too much room, the heel wont rub my balls. I found a pair of keds so worn smooth they were shiney. The canvas was grey and soft. They were sticking out of a dumpster behind a goodwill store. i took them home washed them and couldnt wait to dry them and try them on for size. They were a 5. The smell of old keds makes me stiff. i loaded them several times the stains were perminannt

Back
Top Bottom