etniesboy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida
Hello, just for fun I'd like to get all you skater shoe lovers to share your hottest skater shoe fantasy. Just a few, very descriptive lines will do. You can include a favorite celebrity, sneaker brand, dessert toppings and whatever else in your story. This may even make you a little less shy about your natural feelings and also bring some hot new ideas to the table, or in this case, to the BED:icon_lol: for all of us. So, do some daydreaming or fantasizing and share your HOTTEST skater shoe fantasy with everyone:icon_excl

Okay, I'll go first!

Okay, I'll go first!

First of all, I LOVE Drew Barrymore so I fantasize about her wearing the Etnies like those in my avatar with tight denim capris with a gaping hole in the crotch and a matching pink tube top. She's mopping my kitchen floor and spilling sudsy mopwater ALL over her little white & pink Etnies. I walk in and get a Cherry Coke out of the fridge and slowly pour it all over her chest as I watch it stream all the way down into her shoes. Then I start at her ankles and work my way up her thighs with my tounge. I am SO thirsty, for her body that is! By the time I get to her neck, she's ready to be set upon the counter and spreads her beautifully-tanned, soda-stickyed legs wide open, holding her ankles above her pretty little face. I'm staring at her Etnies and face the whole time, with slow & gentle thrusts.Then while I'm getting ALL up in it, she pulls her left shoe off and places it heel-up against my mouth & nose and commands me to hold my breath "til your bout ta explode" while still holding her right ankle topped off with the other soda-stained Etnie. Right as I am about to blow, I gasp desperately for air and get a deep inhalation of Drew's sweaty sweet & salty foot scent and pull out so fast, spraying an intense 6 loads all up her pulled down pink tube top and leave a big puddle in her cute little belly button. Falling to my knees thereafter, I look up as she looks down to me, staring me in the eyes as she takes both hands and puts her shoe back on, slips down to her feet and pulls me back up using her pinky under my chin. Rewarding me with that irreresistable Drew Barrymore smile, she pecks me on the lips then says "GOOD BOY!":icon_mrgr

lol that last line made me laugh 😉
Okay, let's see. I don't have any girl in mind so I'll just describe the kind of girl I like. She's tall and thin and tan, blonde hair, piercing blue eyes. She's wearing blue jeans, a t-shirt exposing her tan belly, and etnies (black and pink) with no socks. She's got an anklet on her left ankle! Her legs, ankles, and feet are tan. She's a typical surfer girl, though extremely hot! She has narrow smooth feet and nice long toes (sorry but I have a HUGE foot fetish, not sure about anyone else here). She's sitting on my bed with me kneeling on the floor. I look into her eyes and get hard, as she smile/smirks at me (a little devilish smile!), like we both know what I want to do and she wants me to do it! I put her right foot on my crotch and lift her left one up and kiss around the anklet, and slide my tongue around her ankle and let it slide a little under her arch, while also licking the etnie. I then slowly lick the outside of her etnie all around. After that I start licking up her leg, nibble her knee, and go up to her tits. She mashes my face in them. I kiss and suck them and then we kiss on the lips, very softly with tongue. As we do this, I'm massaging her foot that's in her etnie, by sliding my hand down the side of the shoe touching her foot. I then remove both her shoes, smelling them. She puts her foot on my cock and strokes it while I suck her toes on the other foot. I lick and suck her heel and then slowly drag my tongue along her foot, starting from the heel, along the arch of her foot till I finish with the top of her big toe. I then lick the part of the foot directly under the toes and lightly suck it. I get on the bed with her and slowly lick her entire sole for 5 minutes. While I'm doing this she puts my cock in her right etnie and jerks me off with it. Then I lick and smell her left etnie and she rubs her barefeet on my chest and stomach. Taking the etnie away from my face, she places her feet on my face and rubs them there slowly while I get an occasional lick for her soles. She takes off my shoes (black DC Manteca IIs) and puts them next to her etnies on the bed. She tells me she wants me to explode over both our shoes, and that it will bond us if I do! When I hear her say that, I get ten times harder and french kiss her really hard, as she grabs my cock and strokes it. We're sitting really close and I raise her leg, bringing her foot to my face again. I'm sucking her sole really hard and licking all over her arch, while she jerks me off with our shoes just below my cock. I'm leaking and some of it lands on my DCs, and some more lands on her etnies. I drop her foot and start kissing her again, munching her neck, and lick her tits again. Then she leans in and starts kissing me hardcore, sucking on my tongue and lips as I explode and jets of liquid shoot in and on the four shoes. She lifts her left etnie and puts it right under my "little head" as more stuff splats on it. She rubs the jizz that's on our shoes, working it in like polish, but doesn't do that inside our shoes. She then tells me we need to put our shoes on and go walk along the beach, as this will be a sort of bonding experience. She puts on her cum-filled shoes barefoot (there's a little bit on the etnie logo outside the shoe) and puts mine on for me. We go down to the beach and have a nice walk, while she gives me little smiles and looks into my eyes, like we have this little secret that no one else knows. She tells me she's always going to wear those shoes sockless, and we sit on the sand, staring at the sun till it goes down. The end!

lol

lol

lol thanks for the "thanks." That story might've gone overboard! I think I went too crazy with it!

Right On!

Right On!

That was a great story calidude761! By about the third line I knew it was time to take it out:icon_lol: I especially liked the line "...and slide my tongue around her ankle and let it slide a little under her arch, while also licking the etnie." It's true, there's just SOMETHING about that little area on the inside of her ankle area where the skin is SO soft and delicate where it slides into the shoe. YIKES! Anyways, that was a cool idea about the secret "bonding" thing. I just may try that with my hunnie.The part that says "...I'm massaging her foot that's in her etnie, by sliding my hand down the side of the shoe touching her foot." brought great excitement to me as I read it. I absolutely LOVE the way it feels sliding my fingers down through the opening and under her foot. Great story sir, thanks for sharing:icon_excl

P.S. Are these the Etnies you're describing? http://www.zappos.com/images/666/121666/65598-p.jpg

Last edited:
Yes those are the etnies I was talking about! They are so hot. And thanks for the compliments! Yeah that bonding experience does seem hot, although I'm not sure I want to mess up my DCs like that. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom