roy-boy-rpe

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New York, USA
I was driving home on a busy state road known as Middle Country Rd. and there in no mans land in the middle of the road are 2 sneaker clad babes, waiting to get across eastbound traffic to safety. As I pass the first one she's wearing burgandy hightops and the second one as I look in the rear view mirror is wearing pink chucks, lows as best I could tell. I'm lucky I did'nt have and accident, as it was an incredible sight. They were beautiful made all the more so by their footwear.

Re: sneaker babe crossing

Oh yes. Checking out sneaker babes while driving can be a dangerous thing. On the way to my office there are two highschools with lots of babes in the streets wearing hot Converse and Vans. Pretty hard to keep concentration then.:icon_chee

Dude, you should have just stopped and let them cross in front of you. I know, I've seen some girls too on the side of the road walking and I'm like...damn it....most of the time I'm running late for something so I can't do a 2nd driveby. TEMPTRESS!!!

Setchel, you know if it was'nt such a busy state road, I probably would have head back to take a second look and a third, etc...Because these were the type that Scotty takes pics of. They were worthy of Converse.

Funny Roy--the house I grew up in was on middle country road in Selden--but back when I was a kid--it was just an occasional girl in her white keds.

Joe, this siting was at the most a mile west of your boyhood home. Nice to meet a fellow NYer.

Wow--small world Roy--try going down to Port Jefferson by the harbor-some weekend afternoon--you will see lots of ladies in Keds and Cons.

Use to at one time take an old dog of mine down to the Port all the time, not so much any more, but I think I'm going to try to get down there a bit more. There have always been lovely ladies down there, made all the more so in fantastic footwear! Walking on the dock was always a fave of mine.

Back
Top Bottom