Cool article, thanks for the link.

My tastes go this way:
White keds > white or coloured socks and the socks should match the top.
Coloured keds > white only and the keds should match the top.

and the socks go on...

and the socks go on...

White keds > black or white nylons with or without white socks
Black keds > black nylons with white or black socks
White keds > white, pink, or yellow socks
Black keds > white socks
Colored keds > no preferences really at that point

Thanks for the article.

I think I am in the minority because I don't like white socks. I have a total fetish for colored socks, especially red, navy blue, green, dark colors. I absolutely love dark socks with white tennies, even if they are shoes I am not particularly attracted to. I have combed through Seeker's archives looking for women in red socks with white tennies and have found quite a few.

I am sure this all comes from a friend of mine's mom who, when I was 12, came out one day wearing a black halter, tan shorts, black socks, and white Reeboks. I remember going home that day and it being the first time I jerked off. Through the next few years she would always wear socks the same color as the top she was wearing. She drove me crazy through high school with her red socks, navy blue, pink...man, was she hot!!!

I have more stories about her socks but I won't bore you since this is a sneaker forum unless someone is interested.

kewl!

kewl!

tretornluver said:
Thanks for the article.

I think I am in the minority because I don't like white socks. I have a total fetish for colored socks, especially red, navy blue, green, dark colors. I absolutely love dark socks with white tennies, even if they are shoes I am not particularly attracted to. I have combed through Seeker's archives looking for women in red socks with white tennies and have found quite a few.

I am sure this all comes from a friend of mine's mom who, when I was 12, came out one day wearing a black halter, tan shorts, black socks, and white Reeboks. I remember going home that day and it being the first time I jerked off. Through the next few years she would always wear socks the same color as the top she was wearing. She drove me crazy through high school with her red socks, navy blue, pink...man, was she hot!!!

I have more stories about her socks but I won't bore you since this is a sneaker forum unless someone is interested.

There is a picture series in the member section of a petite girl in white keds and black socks getting railed by a big guy with a big cock that you would love (if you haven't seen it already)!! 🙂

maniac_kds said:
There is a picture series in the member section of a petite girl in white keds and black socks getting railed by a big guy with a big cock that you would love (if you haven't seen it already)!! 🙂

Thanks. Can you tell me what section it is in?

no socks

no socks

The best for me is onhe soks :icon_conf

Seeker.. HELP

Seeker.. HELP

tretornluver said:
Thanks. Can you tell me what section it is in?

I haven't got a membership at this very moment (it expired), but maybe Seeker can point it out.

Back
Top Bottom