Sniffing Cheerleader's shoes

kindbutodd

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
I really didn’t discover my shoe fetish until the 7th grade, and during gym class, when everyone would leave their shoes by the bleachers in gym class, I would always find a reason to walk by certain girl’s shoes just to see how they looked lying on the floor. At certain angles you can see deep inside the shoe, along with the way it curved on the outside. And that was a major turn on for me!
But it wasn’t during our basketball season I found a way to explore this new fetish. Since we traveled with our cheerleaders, along with coaches, on the same bus for road games, some of the cheerleaders would change into their running shoes after the game. And before coming home we would all eat at a restaurant. Since the cheerleaders and coaches sat in the front area of the bus, and the players in the back, this allowed me to check out the empty cheerleaders seats while exiting off the bus. Sometimes I would see their shoes sitting on the seats along with their stuff.
And one particular time, after the driver opened the door and stepped outside, I was one of the first players back on the bus when I saw one of the cheerleader’s shoes, along with a sweater, on a seat a few rows in front of me. I knew who the shoes belonged to so I got curious and reached over and picked them up to rub my hands all over them. Since no one was on the bus yet, and I knew our driver wouldn’t see me, I decided to pick them up and smell the insides. So I held them to my nose and got in l-o-n-g whiffs of her odor. I could tell she worn them but they didn’t stink or smell bad at all…I remember them smelling, not like perfume, but some kind of sweet-scented lotion or something…that along with a little musky odor, they were really nice. I didn’t want risk getting caught by surprise so put them back. While sitting there for a few moments I wanted to get another sniff but I saw the team starting to come out of the restaurant so I decided not to chance it. It wasn’t long before that certain cheerleader got back on the bus. I knew she didn’t expect anything and, with the crowded bus, I knew she wouldn’t see me right away so I watched her walk down the aisle and sit down in her seat. On the way home I kept thinking about how her shoes smelled. When we arrived home and got off the bus I remember trying to get a last look at her carrying those shoes in her arms but I missed my chance. After that, whenever I’d see in her in the hallways I’d think to myself how good her shoe odor is.
I tried to get another chance as the season went on but something always got in the way. But I continued doing all the way up to my Senior year in High School. The opportunity wasn’t always there but when it was—it was worth the wait!! I used to even hang out in the foyer before ball practice and watch them rehearse. One time I ended up with their shoes without even trying.
We had a class meeting right after school in the auditorium and everyone mostly sat near the center, but since it was crowded I stayed back and sat in the last seats near the doors, which were closed. What I didn’t know was two of my classmate cheerleaders left their gym bags behind me on the floor. And when I happened to stretch and lean back I finally noticed them, and to my surprise, beside one of the bags I saw some white shoes.
While the meeting went on, I acted like I was adjusting my seat and used my hand to move the shoes under the seat to where I could reach them. After sitting back down I leaned over and picked them up. I didn’t know who they belonged to so I glanced at both cheerleaders wondering whos shoes I was fondling. I tried to do this as quietly as possible. I remember rubbing my hands all over them…especially around the edges where her foot slips in. I even stuck my hand inside and rubbed the insole against my fingers and the side of palm, and when no one was looking I put my hand to my nose and tried to sniff whatever odor I could get. I even pretended to lean down to tie my sneaker but what I was really doing was trying to hold her shoe to my nose.
When I felt the meeting was coming to an end, I shoved the shoes under my seat as far back to the gym bag as possible. When it was time to go I opened the door and ran across the hallway to the gym before they might suspect something. To this day I don’t think that cheerleader knws I was playing with her shoes…but she had nice odor though. A few of our High School cheerleaders had nice shoe odor.

Re: Sniffing Cheerleader's shoes

Great story! Do you remember what type of shoes they were? I remember in grammar school a lot of the cheerleaders wore Tretorns.

I never got a chance to smell or even touch them, but I remember when girls would be at their lockers at the end of the day. The lockers were in our classroom so the teacher would let a group of us go to our lockers at a time. I remember I would love seeing the girls have their Tretorns out while they packed their books. I went to a private school so we wore uniforms and the girls would bring their tennies and change into them for PE. At the end of the day they would take them out of their lockers to bring home and they would be there for me to stare at. There was no way I could ever do anything to them since the whole class was there, but it was still amazing to see so many Tretorns in one place. Back then, probably at least 5 of the girls in the class would have Tretorns. Then after everyone was packed up, we would wait for the bell to ring and our buses to be called and some of the girls would have their Tretorns sitting on their desks because they couldn't fit them in their backpacks.

Man, I wish I could go back to those times!

They were a remake of the saddle-style but without the hard leather feel, instead they were the soft leather shoes. And if I remember correctly Nike made this brand of cheer shoes back then. Asics made a similer style. I found these pictures of them to give you an idea what they looked like.

Later in high School, the cheerleaders wore different brands and styles.

Attachments

• saddle shoes.jpg
    saddle shoes.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

They were a remake of the saddle-style but without the hard leather feel, instead they were the soft leather shoes. And if I remember correctly Nike made this brand of cheer shoes back then. Asics made a similer style. I found these pictures of them to give you an idea what they looked like.

Those are my favorites. The high school girls all wore those...man, I'd love to get a worn pair today...

When I was in highschool, the cheerleaders all wore Tretorns. They sure were hot back then.....and are still today. Too bad they are not very popular anymore.

I've got a really hot, well-worn pair of Converse cheerleading sneakers. I took one while sniffing the beautiful scent and the other rubbing it against my cock until my foreskin of my cock peeled away!

Those are really hot, especially with the black socks!

Back
Top Bottom