Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Here R some pics from the recent sets that I sent to Seeker for Sneaker-Planet. Lets see how many of you really missed me. I guess I'll know by how you respond to this sample.
Keds & Converse rock!
Ashley

Attachments

• trying on socks & shoes 049.jpg
    trying on socks & shoes 049.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 4
  • trying on socks & shoes 067.jpg
    trying on socks & shoes 067.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 4
  • trying on socks & shoes 118.jpg
    trying on socks & shoes 118.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 4
  • trying on socks & shoes 141.jpg
    trying on socks & shoes 141.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 4
Re: Socks & sneaks set samples

Hey I don't have those sets. Thanks for the post though.

Wow, let me be the first to say that those pics totally rock!! We missed you Ashley and are glad that you're back! More, we wants more :icon_chee .

Love the socks pics ashley. Can I make a suggestion how about some sample pics with ankletts lacy socks, nylon knee socks and some coloured tights?

Very nice Ash. I love the nude colour pantyhose you are wearing with the black champs. Seeexxxxeeeeaaayh

LMK

thanks for the great pics. where've you been?

Love the socks pics ashley. Can I make a suggestion how about some sample pics with ankletts lacy socks, nylon knee socks and some coloured tights?
I don't know if I have exactly what you're wanting, but if U have some socks or hot sneaks that U want me 2 wear, let me know and i'll have U send me some. That would be fun!

thanks for the great pics. where've you been?
I kinda got bored because there wasn't alot of action from the members.
And I had some problems that I don't care to discuss, but one being with my computer, it wouldn't let me upload pics.
Thanks for the thanks!
Ashley

Thanks for posting these Ashley. I would say that you are getting more jerk-offs from the members of this forum than any other woman on the planet. I know that what you share with us is truly remarkable and I appreciate all the things you post.

In fact, if there is anything I could personally do for you on this forum (some photo idea? Write a story?) I will do it.

-Slipon

Back
Top Bottom