Re: Sookie Stackhouse

I missed that but the show reruns this week on the different HBO's. I'll be sure to watch. I have become
a TB fan and am psyched that she wears keds-it just makes it that much better!

I don't normally watch stuff like this but I'm hooked. I've been recording them in HD which I hope I can grab some clips from.

I've been somewhat disappointed in the shots that they've had of her in them. I haven't seen all the episodes yet, but I have caught most. The first time we see them she is walking up the stairs in her grandmother's house (so we see the labels). That same episode she is walking toward a house, and we see, briefly, a focus shot on her from above starting with the Keds, and then we see her walking up the steps to the house. In the next episode, we see her sitting on a stoop with a guy, and that is all.
A few episodes later (last week) we see her in the background setting up for a party with them on.

So far, that is all I have seen. Have I missed seeing any episodes in which they are worn? (Besides this week's which I haven't seen yet)

Looks like she had some yellow ones on early in this week's episode while in the jail.

I'm watching it again tonight but I'm sure they were the same blue ones from the last episode.

Back
Top Bottom