Sophia Jump Ropes on me..wearing CONVERSE

Re: Sophia Jump Ropes on me..wearing CONVERSE

Hey dude, whatever happened to my request that when you have some Converse girls walk on you you should tie their shoelaces together and have them walk on you. You said it would be really easy to do. I would really like to see something like that :)

Hey dude, whatever happened to my request that when you have some Converse girls walk on you you should tie their shoelaces together and have them walk on you. You said it would be really easy to do. I would really like to see something like that :)

sorry I totally forgot about that..:rolleyes:

Hey I actually did something like that..Look at my myspace page.

www.myspace.com/kevincarpet

or they may be here in Converse fetish..and it was the girl who put her converse on my face and had me tie her shoe..lol

Cool, I really liked those photos. Do you think you can do my request? and actually tying each shoe to the other shoe, like tying them together. You had one untied there. Do you think you can get a Converse gilr to do that. I would absolutely love it!!!! Please? :)

Hey I actually did something like that..Look at my myspace page.

www.myspace.com/kevincarpet

or they may be here in Converse fetish..and it was the girl who put her converse on my face and had me tie her shoe..lol

Back
Top Bottom