Squealing sneakers.

Serious sneaker stuff

Serious sneaker stuff

Well with serious I mean that people could actually participate in this thread by for instance reacting to my story I posted some time ago telling me is it's good or not.......
So far I haven't heard much.....

Serious sneaker stuff

Serious sneaker stuff

Well with serious I mean that people could actually participate in this thread by for instance reacting to my story I posted some time ago telling me if it's good or not.......

Serious sneaker stuff

Serious sneaker stuff

Well with serious I mean that people could actually participate in this thread by for instance reacting to my story I posted some time ago telling me if it's good or not.......

Serious sneaker stuff

Serious sneaker stuff

wups! something went wrong there, sorry...

squeak rubber sole

squeak rubber sole

I love squeak (sound) (grip on floor) rubber sole.

Someone asked about skate shoes in this thread. I don't think we have much here but www.straddlethis.com tends to do more of that style style sneaker.

there is nothing better then slobbering and sucking on a jack purcell rubber toe cap

Just listen to a girl frigging her jack purcell sneaker sole on a rubber mat heating up the nice blue rubber sole and bringing out the heavenly rubber smell then she puts the sneaker up in your mouth and you lick the bits of rubber frigged off the sole as you enjoy the penetrating rubber smell ahhhh sneaker jack purcell heaven.

Re: Squealing sneakers.

Will try to upload some WAV-files. (as I promised time ago)

This are old maroon Chucks Hitops on my rubber-ridingboots. It's the sound of rubber.

You have to change .mov to .wav

Attachments

• CONVERSE_red_01.mov
    354 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom