started a free Keds Onlyfans

So, I found these for sale on Mercari; I'm going to put up a donation request, just to see if I could get any help buying these. I really love these, and I'll explain why. I am also very willing to do any requests in them for people that want to help me out.

A little backstory from me. I started loving Keds when I was very little but didn't really understand it until I got a little older. It was around my high school years when I really began to understand and explore this love a little more. There were always at least a few girls wearing different pairs and styles of Keds, but there was one girl in particular that wore the most.

We had a field day at my school with a bunch of events and fun games. One of them that I was participating in, (and yes, I did volunteer for this, wasn't fate or anything) was a crossdressing acting performance. A boy and girl swap clothes and pretend to be each other and do a little scene. I paired myself up with the girl in these pink Keds, I did my best to be casual with my approach, I'm sure I was as smooth as any other introverted teenage boy. We went into the changing booths, I got to wear the Keds, and her other clothes for the next couple of hours, and it was a wonderful experience.

Long story short, please help me buy these Keds, I really want to wear them again 😅

donation post up on my OnlyFans page
You wear the same size keds as your sister??

You wear the same size keds as your sister??
We're close enough that it's a tight fit. I'm on the larger end of size 10-11, she wears either a 9.5 or 10. So that's why I could squeeze into her gold Kate Spade Keds.

The pink ones mentioned in this little story here were another girl, from back when I was in high school. I was super small back then, so I could actually fit into that girl's Keds pretty well

Black Keds knockoffs. Found these at DSW for super cheap, I think these are some of the best looking Keds knockoffs I've ever found. The brand is Kelly & Katie. I'm pretty happy with wearing these out and about though, because they were so cheap and not the real deal, I have no problem wearing them anywhere and giving them some real love and wear and tear.

I do need to buy a pair of some real classic Back Keds champions though, I really love how they look.
---------------------------
Going shopping over at a goth thrift store today with a friend, so I'm really pushing the black theme. I wanted to give off just a little casual goth vibe, I'll save the real dark and goth stuff for later in the night maybe. I'll probably be buying some good clothes there too, so maybe I'll get a good sexy goth girl outfit to wear to some scene clubs, or other fun little places at night.

full image sets up on my free OnlyFans page

Attachments

• Black_knockoffs_4.jpg
    Black_knockoffs_4.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Black_knockoffs_black_outfit_3.jpg
    Black_knockoffs_black_outfit_3.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Black_knockoffs_black_outfit_5.jpg
    Black_knockoffs_black_outfit_5.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 32
Black Keds knockoffs. Found these at DSW for super cheap, I think these are some of the best looking Keds knockoffs I've ever found. The brand is Kelly & Katie. I'm pretty happy with wearing these out and about though, because they were so cheap and not the real deal, I have no problem wearing them anywhere and giving them some real love and wear and tear.

I do need to buy a pair of some real classic Back Keds champions though, I really love how they look.
---------------------------
Going shopping over at a goth thrift store today with a friend, so I'm really pushing the black theme. I wanted to give off just a little casual goth vibe, I'll save the real dark and goth stuff for later in the night maybe. I'll probably be buying some good clothes there too, so maybe I'll get a good sexy goth girl outfit to wear to some scene clubs, or other fun little places at night.

I've found the best knockoff are the Target brand Keds. At least they were before Target changed them and made them too narrow again. But just last year thay were great, wide and comfy, and only $16 bucks! Hells yes! Keds and their bullshit price tag of $50! No F-ing way ..

Classic White Keds Champions. These are probably the pair of Keds I've owned for the longest at this point. I actually bought them one summer before I was going off to college, and I've just kept them ever since. I've gone through quite a few moves, and clothing purges, and every time I've always felt terrible after getting rid of whatever Keds and clothes I owned. I always at least wanted to keep a pair of white champions around, because they are my favorite Keds without a doubt.
------
I really like the simple cute outfits, that don't necessarily have anything super girly, but just the overall vibe when done right becomes really feminine and cute. I absolutely love wearing short shorts of course as well; it is hot out, and shorts are a must.

One of my favorite things to see, on myself or other girls, is the combination of short shorts, bare legs, and white Keds. Maybe it's a bit of nostalgia to one of the first women in Keds that really got me into them, but I think it's a near perfect look.

Attachments

• Old_White_Keds_4.jpg
    Old_White_Keds_4.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 30
  • jacket_jorts_white_keds_5.jpg
    jacket_jorts_white_keds_5.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 25
  • jacket_jorts_white_keds_8.jpg
    jacket_jorts_white_keds_8.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 23
  • jacket_jorts_white_keds_11.jpg
    jacket_jorts_white_keds_11.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 23
Blue Rifle Paper Co. x Keds Champions. These are probably my favorite color of the Rifle Paper Keds. As you might be able to tell, this is a bit of a sneaky photo shoot. I was on a bit of a road trip, picking my sister up from the airport, and then driving us down to visit the rest of our family for a vacation. She had been wearing these for most of the day, until we decided to stop at a beach on the drive down. While we were there, I went back to the car to go get something, and just couldn't help myself from trying them on and getting some pictures in the back of my car.

I tried to be more open and honest with her after that and told her I really liked them. So, we actually drove to the Rifle Paper Co. store, which luckily was somewhat on the way, to find some more. Unfortunately, they were sold out of them, turns out they pretty rarely sell the collab Keds at the store.

Full image sets up on my free OnlyFans page

Attachments

• jorts_navy_keds_10.jpg
    jorts_navy_keds_10.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 22
  • jorts_navy_keds_7.jpg
    jorts_navy_keds_7.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Blue_rifle_paper_Keds_4.jpg
    Blue_rifle_paper_Keds_4.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 19
  • Blue_rifle_paper_Keds_2.jpg
    Blue_rifle_paper_Keds_2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 28
Keds light tan canvas Champion. I've finally made it to the last pair of Keds that I own (for now🙄). These are the most recent purchase for me as well, aside from something that will be coming in the mail soon. I don't have any major experiences or great stories with them yet, but hopefully I'll be able to make some good memories. I've worn them out a few times when I wanted to change it up from the classic white Champions
-------
Wearing my flowers pinafore dress with pants and navy Keds today. I am going out to help a friend with her stall at a little small local business festival. She sells plant related items, so herbs, flowers, pesto and other sauces, all sorts of cool things.

I'm hoping the flora motif I'm giving off will bring some people in to at least come and talk, then I'll hook them into buying some plants😂

Attachments

• Light_Yellow_Keds_5.jpg
    Light_Yellow_Keds_5.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Flower_pinafore_navy_keds_4.jpg
    Flower_pinafore_navy_keds_4.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Flower_pinafore_navy_keds_5.jpg
    Flower_pinafore_navy_keds_5.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Flower_pinafore_navy_keds_8.jpg
    Flower_pinafore_navy_keds_8.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 24
Now that I've reached my last pair of Keds to photograph, I figured I would mark the occasion with a special set of images. I had a friend do my makeup and we put together this little photoshoot for some fun around while we were just playing around the house. I'd be happy to add some maid costume fun into some custom content if anyone is looking to request it.

Also, now that I've run out of Keds that I own, maybe some people want to donate to the Keds Girl Fund?

full image set up on my free OnlyFans page.

Attachments

• Maid_5.jpg
    Maid_5.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • Maid_7.jpg
    Maid_7.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • Maid_13.jpg
    Maid_13.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
Now this is a truly spring outfit. I love that white Keds can work with any color, but I feel like they work super well with pink. I think I've said it before, but short shorts and White Keds is definitely one of my favorite looks, so I was super happy to find these shorts and put this outfit together.

full image set up on my OnlyFans page

Attachments

• green_pink_White_Keds_7.jpg
    green_pink_White_Keds_7.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 24
  • green_pink_White_Keds_12.jpg
    green_pink_White_Keds_12.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 24
  • green_pink_White_Keds_16.jpg
    green_pink_White_Keds_16.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 22
The classic White Leather Keds Champion. Another one of my favorites. I've had some good experiences with white leather Keds over the years, especially when I was growing up and starting to form my fetish for Keds. I used to have a neighbor that I would house sit for every now and again; she wore a few different pairs of Keds, but the ones that I first was able to get hands on with, were her worn in pair of White Leather Keds.

I've been thinking of doing some posts where I fully write out some of my stories and experiences with Keds in more detail, and along with some photo reenactments. Let me know if that'd be something you'd enjoy seeing.

Would love to hear your stories, of course!!!

Back
Top Bottom