started a free Keds Onlyfans

A cute little blue summertime dress for some early summer dates I have coming up soon. Featuring my Pearl Silver Kate Spade Keds Champions.

full image set up on my free OnlyFans page

Attachments

• dress_pearl_Keds_2.jpg
    dress_pearl_Keds_2.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 57
  • dress_pearl_Keds_11.jpg
    dress_pearl_Keds_11.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 32
  • dress_pearl_Keds_18.jpg
    dress_pearl_Keds_18.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 36
  • dress_pearl_Keds_35.jpg
    dress_pearl_Keds_35.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 37
Another walking around town kind of outfit, featuring my white Kate Spade glitter Keds. I'm feeling like this would be a good casual outfit to wear on a non-cosplay day at a convention or some kind of festival.

Attachments

• White_jeans_white_Keds_46.jpg
    White_jeans_white_Keds_46.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 31
  • White_jeans_white_Keds_36.jpg
    White_jeans_white_Keds_36.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 30
  • White_jeans_white_Keds_16.jpg
    White_jeans_white_Keds_16.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 28
  • White_jeans_white_Keds_45.jpg
    White_jeans_white_Keds_45.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 32
Semi-preppy outfit with my Kate Spade denim skirt and a pink and gold sweater. And of course, the Rifle Paper floral Keds. Just wearing this one for work today, maybe I'll go out with the work girls later, who knows.

(part 1/2)

Attachments

• sweater_flower_Keds_6.jpg
    sweater_flower_Keds_6.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 30
  • sweater_flower_Keds_11.jpg
    sweater_flower_Keds_11.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 37
  • sweater_flower_Keds_22.jpg
    sweater_flower_Keds_22.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 37
My work has finally calmed down a bit and I can get back to dressing up a lot more and posting on here and everywhere else. I have more Keds, more outfits, and much more time to do stuff, so please feel free to drop some comments and likes so I know what to start doing or keep doing.

I am starting a new goal for myself this time around, make a Keds outfit around all of the clothes I own, and try to give myself as many opportunities to wear all of my different pairs of Keds.

This first one is with my most recent Keds purchase, the Distressed Keds Striped Slip-ons from early 2000's. There were a bunch of girls I knew that used to wear these, so they are definitely some of my favorites. I bought these as soon as I saw them in my size for sale.

My first goal is to wear all of my different skirts, and pair my different Keds with them, I felt like this pink and brown look suits the early 2000's Keds pretty well.

(Part 1/2)

Attachments

• Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_5.jpg
    Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_5.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_11.jpg
    Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_11.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_15.jpg
    Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_15.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 18
The second half of my pink and brown striped Keds outfit. Giving a little backstory and history with my love of these Keds. When I was first learning to skateboard, there was a girl I was friends with that came to join me sometimes; someone had probably said something about wearing flat rubber soled shoes for skateboarding, and she very quickly brought these out to use. So, I was pretty lucky to get to see these in action and being used quite a bit.

One of the times, I had also joked with her about trying each other's shoes to see whose would work better, obviously a thinly vailed attempt by me to wear her Keds; but fortunately, it worked, and I got to wear them back then a couple of times.

This time around, I didn't plan on skateboarding in these Keds and a skirt, I just wanted to be a cute 00's girl. I kind of just hung around the house today and cleaned up a bit.

(Part 2/2)

Attachments

• Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_30.jpg
    Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_30.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_21.jpg
    Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_21.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_17.jpg
    Brown_skirt_striped_Keds_17.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 16
Next Keds skirt outfit: my pink yoga shirt, a black corduroy skirt and the classic white Keds champions.

I don't really have a plan with this one, still busy with work today, so I guess just hanging around the office with the girls.

Attachments

• Black_Skirt_White_Keds_1.jpg
    Black_Skirt_White_Keds_1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Black_Skirt_White_Keds_4.jpg
    Black_Skirt_White_Keds_4.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Black_Skirt_White_Keds_7.jpg
    Black_Skirt_White_Keds_7.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 19
Kate Spade dress with Kate Spade Keds. I know it doesn't technically count as a skirt, but damned if I don't love this dress with any pair of my Kate Spade Keds. I have three different pairs in the Kate Spade collaboration, two glitter Keds, and these metallic pearl Keds. You can really see and feel the quality of the dress also.

I don't have any fancy things to wear this outfit to this weekend, so I guess I'll just be fancy for myself tonight wearing this outfit.

Attachments

• Kate_spade_dress_pearl_Keds_2.jpg
    Kate_spade_dress_pearl_Keds_2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Kate_spade_dress_pearl_Keds_12.jpg
    Kate_spade_dress_pearl_Keds_12.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Kate_spade_dress_pearl_Keds_16.jpg
    Kate_spade_dress_pearl_Keds_16.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 15
I totally just realized that I never posted the second half of this photo set, my bad. Still a fan of this outfit, I love having a plain and classy top half to contrast the super flashy and girly flower Keds from Rifle Paper Co.

I definitely want to wear this, and similar outfits with some of my other Keds, this skirt just works really well with all of them.

Attachments

• sweater_flower_Keds_55.jpg
    sweater_flower_Keds_55.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 12
  • sweater_flower_Keds_54.jpg
    sweater_flower_Keds_54.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 9
  • sweater_flower_Keds_33.jpg
    sweater_flower_Keds_33.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
  • sweater_flower_Keds_31.jpg
    sweater_flower_Keds_31.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 8
A cute preppy, kind of fancier skirt outfit. I like to make the most of my white Kate Spade Glitter Keds; I feel like they work better for some slightly classier events or places. This certainly wouldn't be a going out to the park outfit, but maybe can still work for a day of shopping, if I felt like showing off a bit.

(part 1/2)

Attachments

• Black_Skirt_white_glitter_Keds_5.jpg
    Black_Skirt_white_glitter_Keds_5.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Black_Skirt_white_glitter_Keds_11.jpg
    Black_Skirt_white_glitter_Keds_11.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Black_Skirt_white_glitter_Keds_20.jpg
    Black_Skirt_white_glitter_Keds_20.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 10