S

Shoeluvva

Alright I'm not talking about shoplifting, but rather how many out there sneak sniffs, rubs,licks, kisses, personal sessions, you name it, with someone else's chucks? I hang out with a girl I work with, sometimes at her house. A couple times I've done my laundry there by myself and helped myself to her beat up purple chucks, licking, fucking them, and even squeezing them on and wearing them around her house. Anybody else?

Hey, yeah ive had similar experiences. When i was in high school, i once started hanging out with this girl who had a few pairs of really really punky beat up hightops. In fact, at the time, i had never owned chucks like hers, beat up like that and i only hung around with her so i could see more of her chucks.
I stayed over at her house once, and waited til she had gone asleep, and took her chucks into another room and had the most fun, pleasurable time with them ever! It was so good, i had never had chucks like that, so it was sooo exciting, and since then i havent been able to get enough of beat up chucks like that.

I have a million stories like this. Once I fucked my girlfriend at the times sisters chucks she left in the bathroom after taking a shower(she was a really cute 16 year old cheerlearder at the time). She had just come home from school and took a shower. I didn't know it and left the dinner table with her whole family there to just take a wiz and I saw them laying there with the socks(white low top very worn and beautiful smelling) made love to them looked in the bathroom mirror as I rubbed both soles on my cock and then came smelling one and rubbing the other one. I sware I went back to the bathroom about 4 other times and orgasimed about three of the times. But I really do have sooooo many stories like this.

sneakersole said:
I have a million stories like this. Once I fucked my girlfriend at the times sisters chucks she left in the bathroom after taking a shower(she was a really cute 16 year old cheerlearder at the time). She had just come home from school and took a shower. I didn't know it and left the dinner table with her whole family there to just take a wiz and I saw them laying there with the socks(white low top very worn and beautiful smelling) made love to them looked in the bathroom mirror as I rubbed both soles on my cock and then came smelling one and rubbing the other one. I sware I went back to the bathroom about 4 other times and orgasimed about three of the times. But I really do have sooooo many stories like this.
Too bad that she wasn't still in the shower and you didn't realize it because she had just turned the water off. Then, as you were really getting into it she let you know that she was watching you the whole time.
I would love to catch a guy or girl messing around with my sneakers. That would be great 4 blackmailing someone into being one of my sneaker slaves.

Ashley

Ashley said:
Too bad that she wasn't still in the shower and you didn't realize it because she had just turned the water off. Then, as you were really getting into it she let you know that she was watching you the whole time.
I would love to catch a guy or girl messing around with my sneakers. That would be great 4 blackmailing someone into being one of my sneaker slaves.

Ashley

I dont think you would have to blackmail many of us on this forum Ashley LOL:icon_mrgr

Thanks for the feedback, and yes Ashley, I'll be your sneaker slave any day!! :icon_mrgr

Sweet_girl22au said:
Hey, yeah ive had similar experiences. When i was in high school, i once started hanging out with this girl who had a few pairs of really really punky beat up hightops. In fact, at the time, i had never owned chucks like hers, beat up like that and i only hung around with her so i could see more of her chucks.
I stayed over at her house once, and waited til she had gone asleep, and took her chucks into another room and had the most fun, pleasurable time with them ever! It was so good, i had never had chucks like that, so it was sooo exciting, and since then i havent been able to get enough of beat up chucks like that.

Hey, great stories. I tell you: The best place for experiences like that are house parties! Becuase everybody will drop their shoes at the hall and then go to the basement. While everybody is staying down there and having a party, all those shoes lie arround in the hall - just waiting for you ^^ That's a great sight! Unfortunately you don't see many chucks there. Girls either don't wear their chucks at parties or if they do so, they prefer keeping them on their feed (not surprising, eh?). But you see many Superstars there and if you're in luck there some trashed ones among them. I often jump at the chance and grap a pair to touch them and feel the inside. I really enjoy that. Only problem is, you can't stay away form the party until forever and you never know if somebody will catch you. So you have to be very carefully. But that's what it makes even more hot ^^ Best event I can remember is when one girl had dropped her relly worn Superstars in the hall. The lining inside was already broken at the heel area and the foam was coming out. So I put my fingers there and touched it. Then I started to shred the lining some more. Gave a nice cracking sound and made me so hot. So sad I had to stop at this point to not give away myself. I still wonder if she ever noticed what had happend to her shoes *g*

If somebody could tell some more, I'd enjoy to listen...

Re: "Stealing" Chucks

Well I've sniffed the socks and chucks of a girl once. It was hot.

Done it lots of times. Sometimes together with my girlfriend wich is a real blast.
Its also great when we suck a pair of sneakers and dont know who owns them..

Your girlfriend sucks on sneakers with you? She has a sneaker fetish? Damn that is hot. Not many girls have a fetish for this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom