Re: "Stealing" Chucks

warmazter said:
Its also great when we suck a pair of sneakers and dont know who owns them..

How you do that ???

Wow--such interesting stories-love them--I have had this fetish my whole life and I am 54--remember doing similar things as a teen-once was at my godmothers house I was about 10--the bathroom connected to the master bathroom--and helped myself to her new keds in her closet and took them into the bathroom-licked and sucked them and played with myself--it was great--I was too afraid to sneak through her bedroom again and return them-so I stuffed them in the bathroom hamper--wonder what she thought--LOL--anyway I was lucky enough to meet a great wife who understands --between Keds and allstars we have almost 40 pair and she wears them daily and I LOVE it

i have 2 pairs of chucks that don't belong to me... and they are great fun :icon_mrgr

What do you do with them? 😀

wait... make that three pairs. i like wear them... go to bed with them... smell them.........

>_>
<_<

*goes and plays with them :icon_mrgr *

Yeah i have tons of stories, from sleeping over my friends house in his basement and fucking his sisters worn white sneakers and his (hot) moms tennis sneakers. I have even stopped by my girlfriends house while she was at school and told her parents I was picking something up for her... while they were downstairs i went upstaires and used her new balance sneakers to get off. At one point i was yelling to them down the stairs while I was cumming in her sneakers

Be careful with that man. I was caught by my girls' mom years ago. Boy it was sooo embarrassing:icon_excl

XXX Thommy said:
Be careful with that man. I was caught by my girls' mom years ago. Boy it was sooo embarrassing:icon_excl

What happened from that? Did the mom tell on you? Did your girl already know about your fetish?

Damn that would have been so embarrassing. Once my mum found my secret stash of converse and she wanted to know what was going on, that was bad enough! I couldnt imagine how hard it would be to get yourself out of a situation like that!

SHOELUVVA said:
What happened from that? Did the mom tell on you? Did your girl already know about your fetish?

Yes my girl knew already about my fetish and we always had great fun with her Chucks. On that day I was alone in her room waiting for her to come home from a friend. I started making my thing with an almost trashed pair of green hi tops from her closet as the worst case came over me. Until now I do not understand that I did not hear her mum coming. Of course we both were shocked. I don't remember what she exactly said but something like I'm a pervert and will have to go to the doctors with that. In the end me and my girl told her that was happening because I liked the smell of all her clothes in general. But I'm sure she did not believe that. When I left the house she said she will call my mum for the case I'd not stop things like that. I was lucky in the end that my babe was only living with mum. I don't like to imagine how a daddy would have reacted.:icon_excl

Back
Top Bottom