Re: "Stealing" Chucks

Sweet_girl22au said:
Damn that would have been so embarrassing. Once my mum found my secret stash of converse and she wanted to know what was going on, that was bad enough! I couldnt imagine how hard it would be to get yourself out of a situation like that!

What happened from that? My mom found girls' sneakers in my closet too. Of course that has also been very embarrassing. I said the sneakers were souvenirs from girls I dated. I don't know if she believed that. But I don't care: we never talked about that anymore.:icon_mrgr

Sweet_girl22au said:
Damn that would have been so embarrassing. Once my mum found my secret stash of converse and she wanted to know what was going on, that was bad enough! I couldnt imagine how hard it would be to get yourself out of a situation like that!

"secret stash of converse" :icon_ques

Tell some more please ^^

lol theyre the ones that i posted pics of. This happened a couple of years ago, and there werent as many. I still live at home, so i still have to hide them, which is hard sometimes. Ive had alot of close calls, but she once found a few pairs in my drawers in my room, and was like "why have you got old converse shoes in your drawers" and im like "none of your business, i dont go snooping around in your room and im sure theres things in there that you dont want me to see" and she was like "ok youve got a point" and since then she hasnt mentioned it lol

Here is one storry from last weekend: I was at the bus stop with some friends, when three punks walked along. They were two boys and one girl. The girl was sitting on the shoulders of the one boy, so here legs were dangling. One could see her worn chucks very well. But suddenly the other boy grabed one of her shoes, took it off her foot and ran away. He came over to us and asked (laughing) "Hey, do you need a shoe?". But then he took a smell on it and said (laughing again) "Oh, better not!". Then he threw the shoe away and it landed in the fountain. Of course the girl screamed and wanted to have her shoe back, but the boys were only making fun of her. No idea how the storry ended, because the bus arrived and we had to get in. But I assume she got it back in the end :icon_mrgr

Sweet_girl22au said:
lol theyre the ones that i posted pics of. This happened a couple of years ago, and there werent as many. I still live at home, so i still have to hide them, which is hard sometimes. Ive had alot of close calls, but she once found a few pairs in my drawers in my room, and was like "why have you got old converse shoes in your drawers" and im like "none of your business, i dont go snooping around in your room and im sure theres things in there that you dont want me to see" and she was like "ok youve got a point" and since then she hasnt mentioned it lol

This storry sounds well known to me :icon_lol:

my mum just found part of my stash... she only found 2 of the 4 (yes... found another pair). i just said i found them an like them...

Yeah i have tons of stories, from sleeping over my friends house in his basement and fucking his sisters worn white sneakers and his (hot) moms tennis sneakers. I have even stopped by my girlfriends house while she was at school and told her parents I was picking something up for her... while they were downstairs i went upstaires and used her new balance sneakers to get off. At one point i was yelling to them down the stairs while I was cumming in her sneakers

It would've been a hoot if her Mom snuk upstairs, & was spying on you & after you creamed in her daughters sneakers & said something like; you're not done yet sneaker boy!:icon_mrgr

Back
Top Bottom