Rooney

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
Been sitting on this personal story of mine involving a nice pair of chucks for a little while now and decided to share. For obvious reasons I am omitting names and locations.

I've played bands all my life and have gone on a number of tours all around the country. Sometimes, when the schedule allows for it, I'll break off from the group and go to any and all thrift stores in search of nice used converse or keds to add to my collection with varying success. The most recent tour I went on however I got very lucky. We had a few days off after playing a string of shows over a weekend and monday-tuesday would usually be driving days or time to rest. We didn't have a very long drive before the next show and one of our members had an old friend living in a nearby city who offered up their place for us to stay a couple nights. Being a bunch of musicians we take any free board we can get. Besides the one member, lets call him "Tim", none of us knew this person so I didn't know what to expect.

Upon arriving at this person's place (lets call her "Mary"), we were all introduced and shown around the apartment. Mary was a very bubbly, energetic woman in her late 20's and we all got along quite well. On the way into her apartment however, I noticed the heels to a pair of white converse high tops (my weakness) hiding in her closet by the front door which immediately sparked my interest. After settling in we sat down for dinner and I couldn't stop thinking about them. I ran off to the bathroom a couple times just to walk by the closet and get a brief look at them. The "All Star" logo on the heel was almost completely illegible, it looked as though they had been worn a lot. At some point somebody brought up the idea of going out for drinks and see what the town has to offer. Everyone was in agreement. This is when I spotted an opportunity. When on tour it's not uncommon for us to be severely over tired from driving / being up painfully late / sleeping on couches, etc. so when we were about to leave, I opted instead to stay behind, have a shower (also very common to take any opportunity to bathe) and get a good sleep. They understood and were on their way. I was worried Mary might pick her high tops to go out on the town with, but lucky for me she went with heels.

I waited about 15 minutes after they left in case any of them forgot something or had to come back for some reason. When the coast seemed clear, I went straight for the closet and there were the chucks. I pulled them out from the shelf they were in and upon further inspection they were even more worn than I thought. Still decently white, but the rubber was very tired and scuffed, and there was an odd mark right in the middle of the toe cap. Perhaps a splat of paint or something. They were a women's size 6, and the inner sole was very dark and worn in with the impressions of her feet. I was absolutely smitten. I went to the bathroom and unzipped my pants. I put one of the shoes up to my mouth and nose and caressed the other against my penis. It had been a while since I had masturbated (living in such close proximity to others) and the shoes were exactly my type so I was feverish. I started wiping the end of my penis against every inch of the shoes to coat them with a thin layer of semen. I could see the rubber shining in the light. At this point I stuck my dick in one of them and started fucking it against sink. The rubber was squeaking and squealing against the marble and the other shoe sat and watched from the sink. When I felt it coming on I pulled the shoe off quickly, lined the two up together in the sink, and gave them a hell of a spraying all over the laces, tongue, and toe caps. When you masturbate for the first time in over a month, your body delivers and it did so all over these poor dirty little white chucks.

I wiped off most of the semen, but let some sink into the canvas. I could see a slight discoloration, but it was hardly noticeable on the already discolored canvas. I put them back where I found them, had a shower and went to bed feeling very pervish but satisfied. The next morning I was very anxious that somehow one of them would know what happened, but of course it went unnoticed. We had another day off and went out to breakfast in the morning. By some incredible fortune, Mary elected to wear her Converse. She sat across from me at breakfast, and I tried every now and again to get a look at the shoes to try and spot some residue, but I couldn't get a close look. After breakfast we went for a walk in a nearby park. I was feeling brave so I struck up a conversation about her shoes. I commented on how dirty and old they were, and she said they were her favorite shoes and she has worn them almost every day for the last year. I asked her if she planned on continuing to wear them and she said she's going to wear them until the sole falls out.

We stayed another night at her place, but everyone was there so I wasn't able to get a round 2. I contemplated throwing them in my backpack and taking them with me, but considering they were her favorite shoes I figured she would notice their absence. But I'm happy knowing that Mary is out there walking around in her little beat up chucks with my cum stains all over them.

Sorry for the long post, but wanted to share!

Back
Top Bottom