The thick ones are BFU's and look like clown shoes, but the regular - thinner soles - are hot!!

The thick ones are BFU's and look like clown shoes, but the regular - thinner soles - are hot!!
To each their own. Superga platforms have me staring and nearly drooling every time I spot them in public. My wife has a pair for the bedroom but she says they are too uncomfortable for regular wearing. It’s unfortunate because they look so sexy on her

To each their own. Superga platforms have me staring and nearly drooling every time I spot them in public. My wife has a pair for the bedroom but she says they are too uncomfortable for regular wearing. It’s unfortunate because they look so sexy on her
You are correct that they are UNcomfortable! Too narrow and hard as converse in the footbed. Literally feels like walking on concrete

I just looked at a pair on zappos. I am more of a keds guy myself but I like Superga soles. They are more pebbled like keds were back in the 90s. I wished keds would go back to that type of sole.

Back
Top Bottom