kedspop

Bronze Member
Reaction score
I was changing trains in the subway here last night (New York City) when I was stopped cold by seeing not one but numerous wall sized ads for Keds. Theyre all over the one corridor (for those of you who live here) in the station at 14 St~Union Square going from the 4/5/6 lines to the N/R. One interesting point was the way they present the Keds *blue label* logo. Theyre made the lettering white. If theyre gonna spend the kind of revenue to run ads in the subway like that, are they simply hoping to resurract the line in general or perhaps the fashion industry has embraced Keds again?

unfortunately, no I cant. Its now illegal to photograph in the subway. I was in the same station again overnight on my way home, and I spent more time lingering to look at the wall ads. Many of them had Mischa Barton (way to GO Keds!!!) in various photos. There was one photo used on several of the other wall ads...a stack of Champs shot from the back...loads of that little blue label. It was just one of those fleeting moments in life where you go *oooooh my G O D *

Lets hope the campaign works.

maniac_kds said:
Can you snap a picture of that ad and post?

job at Keds..

job at Keds..

I need to get me a job in their marketing department!

Back
Top Bottom