Suck my Sneaker

Re: Suck my Sneaker

allo ashley i would love to lick your sneakers tell how can i do that

Ashley i would like to lick your keds specially the kind with the rubber toe cap then i could suck it in my mouth and taste the rubber real good as i smelled it also. I would like to lick your sneakers clean for you or you could wipe your lovely scuffy dirty keds in my mouth. You are a oooh sooo hot keds sneaker chic and deserve lots of sneaker slaves.

Ashley i would like to lick your keds specially the kind with the rubber toe cap then i could suck it in my mouth and taste the rubber real good as i smelled it also. I would like to lick your sneakers clean for you or you could wipe your lovely scuffy dirty keds in my mouth. You are a oooh sooo hot keds sneaker chic and deserve lots of sneaker slaves.

If you want 2 B my slave, you have 2 listen 2 orders! LOL! I said, I want pics of you showing how good you R at it! Kiss my Keds, slave!Ashley

Well Ashley i had better get to work on getting some pics to show you what a good sneaker sucker and licker i am. Going to get a pair of jack purcells and practise cause you look so hot in them and they have such a yummy suckable toe cap. I can dream and pretend the jack purcell sneakers are yours and then put my face inside to smell the hot rubber and lick the insole. I guess i too am a real sneaker freak.

Well Ashley i had better get to work on getting some pics to show you what a good sneaker sucker and licker i am. Going to get a pair of jack purcells and practise cause you look so hot in them and they have such a yummy suckable toe cap. I can dream and pretend the jack purcell sneakers are yours and then put my face inside to smell the hot rubber and lick the insole. I guess i too am a real sneaker freak.

When do you think you will have sum pics?

Ashley i hope to get some pics this week. Would like to find some prokeds cause they to have a real big nice kissable rubber toe cap like the jack purcell but they are hard to find here in Vancouver BC. Have you seen the PF Flyers? nice and i see a girl wearing them occassionally, wish i was brave enough to tell the girl how nicw they look. the PF Flyers have a really sweet rubber toe cap and there are 2 styles both nice and so kissable when i see them on a girl but rare to see. Take care Joe

Ditto everyone's enthusiasm... but Ashley, what happens if one of us turns the tables and all of sudden it's you confronted with a deliciously-pungent sole and toe-cap??:icon_twis

Are you going to be a good sport and sneaker-lick-69??

Or are you enjoying the view too much..?

Just wondering... :icon_cool

Ditto everyone's enthusiasm... but Ashley, what happens if one of us turns the tables and all of sudden it's you confronted with a deliciously-pungent sole and toe-cap??:icon_twis

Are you going to be a good sport and sneaker-lick-69??

Or are you enjoying the view too much..?

Just wondering... :icon_cool

Ah-ha! - - - What great questions? Especially the sneaker-lick-69 - - - There's some fun to be had there . . . and a most enjoyable turn of events. So, what would it be Ashley? Your fans are awaiting . . . tongues out and all . . . ??:icon_twis

i would absolutely love to lick and suck your keds Ashley and i would love to see some of your pics but i don't have a credit card yet and can't subscribe to Sneaker-Planet.com :icon_cry:. Soon enough though i hope to be a member and im sure ill be more than happy.

Back
Top Bottom