wamkeds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
U.S.A.
Just bought my wife a pair of Superga off E-Bay lime green... anyone have any thoughts on them??? A few years back Keds has a similar model, but only lasted a short season... thanks, Jim

ltshamus said:
Just bought my wife a pair of Superga off E-Bay lime green... anyone have any thoughts on them??? A few years back Keds has a similar model, but only lasted a short season... thanks, Jim
Oh my GOSH! I LUV SUPERGA!!! I do remember when Keds had a style like that.
Other than the champion style, Keds quit making some of the best, hottest styles. :icon_cry: Bring back the superga style, along with raves, looney tunes, platforms, and any with more rubber.

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

I always loved the Anchors too. Were they the same upper as the Champions just with the higher rubber around the edge (and signature blue stripe where it met the canvas)?

Anyone got a photo of the Superga they can post? I wouldnt know them if I was lucky enough to get kicked by a girl wearing them. By the way, Im in the process of meeting a girl who not only has a balloon fetish, but she just about fell off the chair when I told her I have a Keds fetish too. She loves white Champions. Leather. Not to the extent of being a fetish, but somehow I think life is gonna be v e r y interesting if we get off the ground as a couple.

Do you mean the Keds or the original Superga? I have some pics and sneakers of the original ones. Supergas are hot. In the early 90ies you could see them everywhere on girls’ feet in Europe. By the fact that Keds and other champions have never been popular here, the Supergas have been my main fetish that time. But things changed after a few trips to America then.:icon_mrgr

You’re right Ashley: we need more rubber on canvas sneakers nowadays. But please smelly pure gum rubber like in the good old times.:icon_mrgr

Last edited:
How do these "supergas" look like? Can u post some pics?

kedspop said:
I always loved the Anchors too. Were they the same upper as the Champions just with the higher rubber around the edge (and signature blue stripe where it met the canvas)?

Anyone got a photo of the Superga they can post? I wouldnt know them if I was lucky enough to get kicked by a girl wearing them. By the way, Im in the process of meeting a girl who not only has a balloon fetish, but she just about fell off the chair when I told her I have a Keds fetish too. She loves white Champions. Leather. Not to the extent of being a fetish, but somehow I think life is gonna be v e r y interesting if we get off the ground as a couple.
The anchors R like a deck shoe right? If they R, they R HOT. I wish I had a new pair! I have a really worn out trashed pair. I got a little carried away with them. The blue tags are a little chewed and I pulled the textured rubber strip at the toe on the rubber trim almost off. It started out being just a spot that I had bitten 2 hard when I was really turned on. And then I kept messing with it everytime I would wear them, pulling it untill it was just hanging off.

Bite my Keds,
Ashley

Supersweet Superga

Supersweet Superga

XXX Thommy said:
Here we go. They have wonderful smelly and squeaky gum rubber soles:icon_razz
Those R HOT!!! Who's foot is that in the one Superga?

SweetSuperga,
Ashley

Re: Supersweet Superga

Re: Supersweet Superga

Ashley said:
Those R HOT!!! Who's foot is that in the one Superga?

SweetSuperga,
Ashley

It is my foot. But usually I don't wear them around. They make me too horny:icon_razz

Back
Top Bottom