swapping shoes

lordviros

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I've read a few stories about women swapping shoes with guys, anyone else have any good stories about this! Especially women taking off their shoes to borrow guys sneakers.... it's hard to find any stories like that... THANKS

yes i like it to,
I am an 18 years guy from holland- amsterdam and i see there a lot of beautiful girls and guys who where wear sneaker.
The girls are wearing boysneakers and thats so and dont how to say but is very very good to see that.
The most i like when girls don't wear socks because i hate socks.
the only thing is what i think is i want to lick thats girl her sneaker and feet.
i hope that there are pics of it i have some pic on cd i buy it in an store in Amsterdam.
well is you want to mail me say it on the forum and then i will give you my e-mail.
by rm

Hi Raja,

You have pics of girls in sneakers on CD? wow i wish they sold those here in the stores

hi lordviros,
I can send them to you if you will.
you have to pay only sending cost.
the pics and co are free.

Happens a lot here

Happens a lot here

Your Lordship,

We do that a lot around here. It seemed odd ot me at first but I have since came to be comfortable and actually enjoy it.

I guess I could author a few stories for you based on the events that I recall... PM jon and he'll let me know...

Jess / Heather

lordviros said:
I've read a few stories about women swapping shoes with guys, anyone else have any good stories about this! Especially women taking off their shoes to borrow guys sneakers.... it's hard to find any stories like that... THANKS

Yes and it was great...

Yes and it was great...

but I'd have to post the details in the adult section :) but I lived with this girl who used to love borrowing my sneakers and that meant she'd leave hers until she returned mine... and after a few times it hit me if mine were comfortable for her her's would work for me too.. they were perfect as long as they were broken in which they were because she'd wear her sneakers until they were falling apart just like I like em... but lets just say it worked out great because I put hers on one day and said if you can borrow mine I'm borrowing yours too and she didn't have a problem with that or a number of other things that developed...

Re: swapping shoes

I dont really have a story, but my gf likes stealing my shoes. she especially likes wearing my osiris d3 2001. Just one day she wanted to go to the mall the look around and maybe find some more shoes for herself. I pretty much was like ok lets go and she runs into the room and grabs my shoes and puts them on. I was like ok what am i gonna wear. So she went through her shoes and gave me her etnies and told me to wear them. So i pretty much wore them to the mall, but not in the mall cuz she had smaller feet so i couldnt wear them that long. But thats not the only time she does that, she pretty much does it to me all the time.

Re: swapping shoes

Is there any way you can email the pics on the CD to us or post them in here, why pay to send the CD over here when u can post for free? I would love to see the pics.

Back
Top Bottom