lordviros

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I've read a few stories about women swapping shoes with guys, anyone else have any good stories about this! Especially women taking off their heels to borrow guys sneakers.... it's hard to find any stories like that... THANKS

lordviros,

Could be that Men's feet are alot bigger than Women's...

Interesting concept though, mind you I don't think that seeing a Women in a man's shoe would do it for me, but what ever flicks your switch!

The last (and only) time a girl offered me her Keds was when I was 10. She was 12. The situation was appropriate. I was barefoot, and we were going for a walk on some rough ground. I declined. I thoughed it out and went barefoot.

Even though I had the fetish then, I was too scared to be caught wearing "girl sneakers."

Even today, I don't have a wish to wear Keds. I prefer to see them on women's feet.

I dont think you would call this swapping shoes. But, I was on a short visit home and did not bring any tennis shoes with me. I had just shown up at my mother in laws place and my feet were killing me. I told her I could not wait to get these heavy shoes off. Of course I did not bring my tennis shoes I told her. So she said that I could borrow hers. It so happens that I have a fairly small foot 7.5 in mens. Anyhow, she said all I have are keds though. I said at this point I will take them. Anyhow, I wore them around the house and we even went to the neihbors place for a visit as well. Anyhow, it was kind of cool being able to do this. I must of had them on that evening for about 4 or 5 hours. Anyone else ever had a similar experience?

I swap shoes with the wife a lot, I will "forget" my shoes sometimes and it just so happens that there is an extra pair of her keds in the car, bag ect... We are almost the same size and so with out socks her size fits great. next size up for me if I want to wear socks with them. I then can say to a person if they call me on the fact I have on "women's shoes" that oh I had no choice this was the only thing I could wear. I works very well when I go away on a trip. 😀

I had an opportunity to swap shoes with a very pretty girl when I was in college. It was the height of Keds popularity, 1987. She was wearing Keds knockoffs and I was wearing Keds. It was late Oct. She was complaining that her shoes had no arch support. I told her Keds were much more comfortable. She asked to try mine(I was wearing them-we wore the same size-she was pretty tall and had a size 11 foot.). She loved them and actually kept them. She bought me a new pair the following week and all she wore were Keds after that(at least for the year I knew her. I moved away and didn't keep in touch). I offered the knockoffs back to her but she didn't want them. I didn't keep them either.

Re: swapping shoes

when i was in high school a girl on the bus wanted to borrow my cleats for a softball game. i gave her mine and put her rebok princesses in my boookbag. i got home and fucked them so many times i was shooting clear. the next day they were cumstand but i took them back to her. she seen them looked at me and said thanks with a big smile.

I would consider myself quite lucky.
Because me & my other half have similar or I would say same shoe size. We swap sneakers.
Its only few sneakers such as keds or some converse lookalikes Xhi or velcro from top shop or faith or miss sixty, which we bought for her. Otherwise, we never buy sneakers specially for one of us as we both wear them..
Some of the faith X hi are so good, that I can't keep my feet away from them, & believe me guys, I have worn them many times. You can't even tell whether they are ladies shoes, untill you take them off & look for the brand name..
Trust me , it is absolute fun sharing sneakers with the person, whom you love the most.:icon_lol:

Well Alexbroth I would have to take your side on this one, my wife is like a size smaller then me so I can wear hers tight but she wears mine lots of times so I wear hers some times but to make up for it I do buy keds in my size too, I do play it off some times as they being her shoes even though they are really mine as they are a size bigger then her. I is hot though when I wear her shoes to and I like it when she wears mine too. One of these days thoughI want to go out wearing my champs and her wearing her champs, matching shoes, will be so hot, this past weekend though we both went out togeather wearing keds I had on my champs, and she was in her andies mules. That was a big turn on for me, both of us walking though the stores both sporting the "blue"

My wifes keds will fit INSIDE my shoes, so she can wear her keds on her feet
and wear my shoes on her keds.......

Back
Top Bottom