Ashley,

I'd love to raid your closet when you're not home!!! I would take all of them into bed with me,completly naked of course, and individually kiss and smell each one of those pretty worn rubber sneakers!!! Then I'd love midway through it you come home and catch me, then take all of your clothes off and dive in with me and play with each other for hours with them.

Busted!

Busted!

sneakersole said:
Ashley,

I'd love to raid your closet when you're not home!!! I would take all of them into bed with me,completly naked of course, and individually kiss and smell each one of those pretty worn rubber sneakers!!! Then I'd love midway through it you come home and catch me, then take all of your clothes off and dive in with me and play with each other for hours with them.
I would make you continue what you were doing and take pictures of it. I would make you kiss and lick the sneakers on my feet while I took pics.

Suck my sneaker slave,
Ashley

Ashley, I would walk into your room, get on my knees and ask you to forcefully tie me up. Then I would beg for you to step all over me wearing your navy keds while you talk down to me. I would hungrily cry to lick, suck, kiss, and worship your keds in hopes that you would stuff one of them into my mouth while i massage the whole shoe with my tongue. After gagging and choking on your shoe i would ask for more abuse, the more the better. Anything you command, i would do.

Well, That Settles It

Well, That Settles It

You have more Keds than my wife. I didn't think that was possible, but seeing is believing.

SHOELUVVA said:
Ashley, I would walk into your room, get on my knees and ask you to forcefully tie me up. Then I would beg for you to step all over me wearing your navy keds while you talk down to me. I would hungrily cry to lick, suck, kiss, and worship your keds in hopes that you would stuff one of them into my mouth while i massage the whole shoe with my tongue. After gagging and choking on your shoe i would ask for more abuse, the more the better. Anything you command, i would do.
That's what I thought, you sneaker slave! LOL:icon_twis

Ashley

inkeds said:
You have more Keds than my wife. I didn't think that was possible, but seeing is believing.
Really? How many pairs of Keds does your wife own?

I lost count...

I lost count...

I lost count after 20 or so, since some are packed up until summer. She likes keeping them in the boxes during the seasons.

Attachments

• boxes of Keds.JPG.jpg
    boxes of Keds.JPG.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 16
  • more keds.JPG.jpg
    more keds.JPG.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom