inkeds said:
I lost count after 20 or so, since some are packed up until summer. She likes keeping them in the boxes during the seasons.
Spring is coming soon, any chance of seeing these out of the box, on her feet or other places? I am just curious to see what kinds of Keds she likes.

Thanks for sharing,
Ashley

Spring Rotation

Spring Rotation

Yeah, that's possible. Since it's still 20-30 degrees here, it will probably be in April when she "rotates the stock"...I'll grab a few pics of her multiple-choice colors of Keds when she sets them out and puts away the winter booties.

Getting a pic with her wearing them may be interesting...maybe this summer at the lake. She'll laugh if she sees me taking pictures of her Keds, good grief, she indulges me.

inkeds said:
Yeah, that's possible. Since it's still 20-30 degrees here, it will probably be in April when she "rotates the stock"...I'll grab a few pics of her multiple-choice colors of Keds when she sets them out and puts away the winter booties.

Getting a pic with her wearing them may be interesting...maybe this summer at the lake. She'll laugh if she sees me taking pictures of her Keds, good grief, she indulges me.
She shouldn't laugh! She knows about your fetish right?

Pictures and indulgences...

Pictures and indulgences...

Ashley said:
She shouldn't laugh! She knows about your fetish right?

Yes, she knows about my fetish and more than indulges me while we make love. I told her about it almost two years ago, but it was after we had been married several years.

I'm not concerned that my attraction to her in Keds will replace my love for her, but I don't want to give her even the smallest concern that it might. Taking pics of just her feet and Keds might give that impression. I am sure there will be several pics of her in summer clothes and Keds I can crop and post.

Crop and post...

Crop and post...

I had cropped and posted my wife's old pix...

I had tried to ask her to let me take pictures explicitly but she didn't buy into it.

Good luck!

🙂

inkeds said:
Yes, she knows about my fetish and more than indulges me while we make love. I told her about it almost two years ago, but it was after we had been married several years.

I'm not concerned that my attraction to her in Keds will replace my love for her, but I don't want to give her even the smallest concern that it might. Taking pics of just her feet and Keds might give that impression. I am sure there will be several pics of her in summer clothes and Keds I can crop and post.
In what ways does she indulge you?

inkeds said:
I lost count after 20 or so, since some are packed up until summer. She likes keeping them in the boxes during the seasons.

The heck with the Keds, let's see those Nikes! 🙂

Creatively...

Creatively...

Ashley said:
In what ways does she indulge you?

She has gotten creative when she wears her Keds, knowing that I tend to go crazy. I think there may be some patterns:

- In the spring, summer and fall, she wears her Keds or Tretorns for "casual Fridays," and since we both 'unwind' on Fridays, I'd have to say she's enticing me for later on.

- Every so often, she will wear them while we make love, and she now lets me pick out which ones.

- She let me kiss her Keds the last time we made love.

- When we go on vacation (which is rarely), she always packs a pair of Keds.

To the Nike fan: she's got a pair of "Xccelerator" (pink/silver) and a pair of "Air Impel".

Back
Top Bottom