Re: Take a peek in my closet

ever thought you may have a keds fetish?

Re: Creatively...

inkeds said:
She has gotten creative when she wears her Keds, knowing that I tend to go crazy. I think there may be some patterns:

- In the spring, summer and fall, she wears her Keds or Tretorns for "casual Fridays," and since we both 'unwind' on Fridays, I'd have to say she's enticing me for later on.

- Every so often, she will wear them while we make love, and she now lets me pick out which ones.

- She let me kiss her Keds the last time we made love.

- When we go on vacation (which is rarely), she always packs a pair of Keds.

To the Nike fan: she's got a pair of "Xccelerator" (pink/silver) and a pair of "Air Impel".

inkeds,

I am a big fan of your posts and pics. How does she entice you when she wears her Tretorns? You can pm me if this doesn't fit in this thread.

Thanks,
T

This is NO CLOSET...It is a Box of TREASURE!!!!!!!!:icon_razz
I get sized just LOOKING at it.
Those WORN keds look great!!!!!!
My wife has about 30 pairs of Keds. About 10 of them are hers now, we
got them from others. She likes them worn in and LOVES to play with them..

tedked said:
This is NO CLOSET...It is a Box of TREASURE!!!!!!!!:icon_razz
I get sized just LOOKING at it.
Those WORN keds look great!!!!!!
My wife has about 30 pairs of Keds. About 10 of them are hers now, we
got them from others. She likes them worn in and LOVES to play with them..
Was just wondering if you meant mine or InKeds' closet?

ASHLEY---I was referring to YOURS!
Please, more pic's of your classics--especially the more worn in pairs..
SOLES..etc..

tedked said:
ASHLEY---I was referring to YOURS!
Please, more pic's of your classics--especially the more worn in pairs..
SOLES..etc..
You 2! I would like 2 C everyone's sneakers and them in them.

Last edited:

Like this?

Attachments

• 2006_0605Image0016.JPG
    2006_0605Image0016.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 4

OMG----It just keeps getting better and better..
YES, Like that...
I'll get some shots of my wifes worn in pairs and post for you. I'm going on vaca until july 5. I'll get the shots and post on my return...
BTW.. Going to beach, staying at campground. Dig this, usually LOTS of Keds - ESPECIALLY worn in champs. I going to try to snag a pair sitting out at someones campsite and check them out REAL close. Then, return them.
Just a little challenge...But sounds hot huh?
I'll see if I can get a pair and get some pic's of leaving a present on them.
Then return them and she'll never know...:icon_evil

inkeds,

I am a big fan of your posts and pics. How does she entice you when she wears her Tretorns? You can pm me if this doesn't fit in this thread.

Thanks,
T

Late in replying to this, my bad. Started a new job this summer and it's been a steep learning curve.

I think I posted a while back that I bought her a pair of Tretorns (white/white, although it was a tough choice--almost bought white/pink). Thanks to you for telling me that the Nylite canvas was back in Tretorn's line.

Anyway, she got the Tretorns for her birthday, about 24 months after I told her of my desires and attractions to her when she wears Keds. She blushed when I got them for her, mainly because she opened them in front of her sisters and family, and really - how often do you get sneakers for your birthday? Especially buying for a woman--the stereotype tends to be the opposite.

How does she entice me? I'm usually the first one up in the mornings, making coffee, reading the paper, etc. When she comes down on those great "casual Fridays", she'll be wearing the Tretorns. My eyes go right to what she is wearing, and if she is wearing Keds or Tretorns, I'll stare a little longer.

She *knows* I am looking at her Tretorns or Keds, because I bought them for her. She could wear dozens of other shoes, but she chooses those. I usually make a smart remark like, "oooh, nice shoes," and grin at her. She'll retort back with some comment like, "oh, hush," and smile. She knows what turns me on. Is that "enticing"? I would think so.

My humble thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom