82773darren

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
went to dinner with one of my uncles and one of my cousins and uncles friends tonite to this korean place and were sittin there at the table and in walks this teen age girl. she was probably around 16 maybe 17 and she was either chinese or korean. nice looking though. her family was there and she came in and sat down at the table away from where we were. then she got up and moved and sat closer to us and i kept looking at her keds. she was wearing the navy blue champs with dark blue socks and jeans. but i kept looking down every now and then not making it obvious looking at her shoes. the bottoms were still tan but turning gray from wear but i would've loved to take off her shoes and get a nice whiff of the insides and bottoms and maybe her feet. sorry no pics though.

Re: teenager wearing navy blue keds

It's really nice when you can have the time and the leisure to really enjoy the pleasure of a pretty girl in keds or other plimsolls. Then you can enjoy noticing the little details like how she laces her plimsolls or the kind of laces or whether or not they are tied. I especially enjoy watching how a girl moves her feet and the positions she rests them in, especially if she points her feet like a ballerina.

Back
Top Bottom