Hey Ashley here's a true story for you, i remember one time in middle school i was about 7th grade, i was at walmart with my parents. I seperated myself from them and went straight to the shoe section and found a pair of black and white keds in the women's section. I carefully looked around, made sure no one was looking and stuffed them into my pants to either side of my cock. I made my way quickly to a mens dressing room, nearly about to explode from the rush and from the shoes rubbing against me in my pants. I finally made it to the dressing room and removed all my clothes except for my socks and put on the keds. I posed and danced around in them for a bit in the mirror but quickly began tugging and jerking at myself. After exploding my spunk all over the floor, i dressed myself and left the shoes in the dressing room and left a very satisfied little boy. :icon_mrgr

Haha great story. Reminds me of some of my early escapades.

Wow

Wow

Reminds me of when I first started liking keds in a sexual way, although never did anything sexual in a public place.

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

Hey Ashley,I highly recommend trying "sneaker sex" in a public place, it hightens the experience even more being in a dressing room, bathroom, stockroom or wherever you can find a few minutes alone. May i suggest a set of public sneaker fun with you and your sneaker boy? :icon_mrgr

SHOELUVVA said:
Hey Ashley,I highly recommend trying "sneaker sex" in a public place, it hightens the experience even more being in a dressing room, bathroom, stockroom or wherever you can find a few minutes alone. May i suggest a set of public sneaker fun with you and your sneaker boy? :icon_mrgr
I just don't know if I could do that. And I really don't know if he would go for that. It's hard enough getting him to let me take pics with him. He does like it when I force him to do kinky things like lick my sneaker though.
Anyway, it's something to think about.

Keds4Ever,
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom