seaprt

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
seattle
Is anyone into these. I long for the old canvas lined insoles. I think they take on toe prints a lot better. I am not much into these new printed insoles. How does everybody feel about this.

Re: terry cloth insoles

Personaly? I hate terrycloth lined keds, I have bought every 8o's-90's pair I can get my hands on and do think they are the only real deal.:icon_mrgr

I have no experience with keds, but terry-cloth lined are incredible, especially the older ones. Amazing to slide up and down your shaft.

I'm getting my gal the older ones too. I just got her a pair of skimmers with prints on the insoles but will be replacing the insoles with one of the old ones. I hope they come back to the old canvas ones...

I have no experience with keds, but terry-cloth lined are incredible, especially the older ones. Amazing to slide up and down your shaft.

Wow you took this from a g-rated thread to xxx in 6 words 😉

Is anyone into these. I long for the old canvas lined insoles. I think they take on toe prints a lot better. I am not much into these new printed insoles. How does everybody feel about this.

I can understand your point but for wear, life, and comfort the terry cloth is a much better design.

Terry cloth lining is a big plus because I like wearing Keds without socks, especially in the summer time.

personally i only like the keds from the 90's without the terry cloth, thats why i get my girlfriend pairs ofold school keds that i can get my hands on so she can be comfortable in the summer when we go out to the park and play football, i love the grass stains and dirt on her keds, and she loves the dirt and grass stains on my barefeet, and when we go on the swings she sit on me and i'll try to rub more dirt on her keds with my barefeet, its nice to see dirty canvas.

Back
Top Bottom