Mule

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I can remember the early days of the web when sneaker pictures (much less Keds pictures) were rare. It wasn't too long ago that if you wanted a picture of a hot babe in Keds, you'd have to find a picture of a hot babe and use PhotoShop to add Keds.

All that has changed since you've come on the scene. I go though all the pictures, and I have to "reject" some because I can't download them all!

I would never think that I would see a day when I'd have to pass on some Keds pictures and let them go by with a sigh.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Agreed. 😀 Seeker is all we have. Before the Basement, The only keds pics were in thesunday newspaper ads. Have you cheacked them lately? I haven't see any decent pics in years. And also thanks for including my other passion, converse chucks. So don't getting sick or retire on us. LOL We need you.

P.S. This is Scotty, but for some reason it wouldn't let me post under that name.

P.S. This is Scotty, but for some reason it wouldn't let me post under that name.

Try logging out then in again if your password fails let me know as there is a fix.

Thanks for the Keds

Thanks for the Keds

Seeker

Like Mule I also thought I was the only One that had this type of fetish. The chance I ever had of seeing keds back then was when they were in style, every once and so often a female friend of mine would have a pair on. But after 94 no one hardly wears them. But thankfully I found your web site through eves sneaker pages. Its nice to find a site that is Canadian grown about Keds. I always hope that they come back in style soon. Oh bye the way do you have any pic with tretorns in them they are also made of canvas and if you look at the pic for febuary post 5543, keds use to make them in that style. I remember when girls use to wear strawberry short cake sneakers and there were blue hang 10s around. And you know the picture in your sample post of country school girl where did you find her!?!??!!! She is really hot!! And how come none of your sneaker models ever write us on this forum???

Keep up the Good Work.

KillerKeds

Re: Thanks for the Keds

Re: Thanks for the Keds

Originally posted by "KillerKeds"

And how come none of your sneaker models ever write us on this forum???
KillerKeds

I have talked to a number of the models over the past couple years about it and there is not a lot of interest unless they get paid which is unfortunate but a fact of life.

I do have a model "Aimee" that is realy keen on joining us but she needs a computer and I have not had a spare one to give her. Maybe over the next month or two I will be able to arrange it.

Back
Top Bottom