foobär

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Germany
Found that on a German web-site. Well, I'll try to translate:

The 10 Rules about wearing Chucks:

1) Never cord up your chucks! A double knot is enough to keep those shoes on your feet.

2) Never open that knot when you put on those shoes or when you put them off! Once the knot has been made, it has to remain.

3) Never ever treat those shoes with care and don't put them into the washing machine. The Chuck itself is only stylish, if you cannot read the text on the heel any more.

4) Never ever throw those shoes away when they become trashed! It's 100% normal that the sole is shredded.

5) Never ever throw those shoes away, even when they become more trashed! You will get use to the fact, that the inwards of the shoe will follow your feet, each time you take off the shoes.

6) Seize any chance to abuse your shoes! Let them swim in the open air bath, write on them, whatever...

7) Try to get chucks, nobody else has got!

8) Accept a long journey on your bike, just to get those shoes!

9) Keep your Chucks as long as possible! If necessary, recover them form the rubbish stealthy after your mother has thrown them away.

10) If you cannot avoid it any longer, say goodbye to your Chucks in a proper way before you throw them into the garbage can! Run with them through a muddy ditch until they are completely messed up to ensure you don't keep them for the next 7 years ^^

Sorry for bad english :icon_mrgr

Last edited:
Re: The 10 Rules about wearing Chucks

That's a wicked set of rules :icon_cool

Personally I think this should be the law for all girls worldwide to obey, regardless of what sneakers they wear :icon_razz

Except for me. I getting turned on when chucks get tied together or become untied and they stay that way.

Totally True, thanks for sharing that with us. Though I also do like them when they are new.

Back
Top Bottom