kafmas

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Eastern US
I'm not sure if you have heard of the teen book series "The Clique" by Lisi Harrison, but the main character - a girl from Florida who arrives in the northeast wearing "unhip" Keds - has been made into a straight to DVD movie that will come out this fall. I read in an interview with the girl playing Claire that she had to stand out in the freezing cold Rhode Island winter wearing keds, so it seems like they have made it into the movies! The trailer is set to be released tomorrow.

Re: The Clique Movie

No shots in the trailer, but we'll have to wait until Nov 11th to see how the movie pans out.

Re: The Clique Movie

"The Clique" gets released today, though I have mixed feelings. In a recent interview, the actress that plays the ked-clad Claire said "A: Claire has interesting clothes. The first time you see me, I’m wearing overalls and a shirt with fruit on it! And I have these big, pink platform Keds. Sophie [Everhard, who plays Dylan] texted me after her first wardrobe fitting and said her entire wardrobe was Marc Jacobs so I got excited and went to see my clothes … and saw overalls and Keds. So, um yeah -- I have some pretty interesting clothing." It seems that she may be referring to the pink Chucks that have been up in publicity photos. She has also been interviewed saying that she was out in the middle of a New England winter in keds, so her feet got very cold. I wonder if they will be keds or "keds"...

If anyone is planning on buying/renting this, let us know!

Back
Top Bottom