slipon

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Oklahoma
I Tivo'ed the season premier (not real Tivo so I can't access the bits) and low and behold, KEDS!!!!

The scene is where they are giving out some stupid award and this chick who has been receiving and award for "The longest engagement" receives and award for "The whitest sneakers" because "she is always wearing the whitest sneakers". I know, I know, but I am not making this shit up. She is pretty drunk so she stumbles up to the stage to accept her award and she says: "[giggle] I have so many people I want to thank, First, my keds, without them I would never have won this...." Then the camera pans down to her pristine white keds champs with white anklet socks. A rockin 80 business woman revival.

Funny show too.

What are u talking about

What are u talking about

Slipons

What is TIVO??? I Never heard of the show that u are speacking of? What network?

Killerkeds

The Office is an American take off of a British show "The Office" which was rather funny at times.

To bad Tivo won't work with my FTA receiver 🙂

They remade the office for the US? Thats strange :icon_mrgr

Strange is right ;-) I think it was a bit to British for American tastes. We get the British and US version here in Canada. Or at least we did.

Someone has too

Someone has too

Someone "Please Get Some Pics" of her in her keds and white anklets and post them. Oh how old is the woman?

Back
Top Bottom