smellykedslover

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
U.S.A.
My roomate was watching "The Office" a couple of weeks ago, and after seeing one, I kind of got hooked so I watched almost all the episodes. In one of them, one of the main characters, Pam (a cute receptionist) wins the award for the whitest tennis shoes. Those white tennis shoes are in fact KEDS!!!:icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr You get to see a couple bits and pieces of those keds from win she wins that award until the end, but sadly I haven't seen them in any other episode. It was a hot scene though because she actually says "Thanks to my KEDS!" although while drunk. I've always thought it's hot when women actually say "keds." It's also a hot scene because she is simply cute, not pretty, not beautiful, but cute. If there was a picture in the dictionary next to cute, you would see her. They're keds champions, I'm pretty sure leather, and she wears them with ankle socks.

I tried to attach the whole episode, but I think it's too big, but if somebody could tell me how to do screenshots, I can post a pic. Either way, you should download the episode off Limewire, or somewhere else as the Office is actually a pretty decent, and funny show; I didn't ever think I'd watch it, but after watching it, it's actually pretty good. The episode title is "The Dundies" and it's the first show of season 2.

Re: The Office

I should have known you guys got it. You guys don't miss a thing! Good job!

Back
Top Bottom