overknee

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Denmark
I have recently bought a few new pairs of Chucks - hi tops, i.e. a pair of black in the red-series and a pair of distressed grey. I have noticed that the white nose is about 1 centimeter longer than on other pairs I have....Anyone who knows any particular reason for that? The one in the middle has the "normal" size...

Attachments

• nosesize.JPG
    nosesize.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 1
Re: The size of the white nose...

Are they all the same size? Also, are some of them the old made in the USA chucks?

they are same size - mens 9,5/european 43. Well, I don't know where they are made...But shouldn't it be from the same model or pattern anyway?

I've noticed this too with my chucks. I think it can vary by when they were produced, and almost my whole collection is Size 11 from China and you can see the difference in some of them. I think it may have to do with the factory they were produced in. Could be that they may have had the factory changed.

If you're wondering where they are made, you should check the small label on the tounge of the shoe, right under the sizes it should say where it was made, unless it is a USA pair, where at my last check, they don't have this label, and say "Made in the USA" on the insole and heel patch.

OK...thanks. I'll check ASAP 🙂

I noticed this too. I bought some red ones once and the toe was wider. I didn't like them like that and found some older ones with the normal toe. I don't know why they felt they had to change it, the smaller one really does look better.

Back
Top Bottom