consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
O.K. boys and girls I know we have probably had enough of the Origlasso girls footwear sponser thing and now don't realy give a shit... I thought I would post these two from a Sydney Sunday paper dated 17 July 2005... Old, yes, but printed one and a half months after being signed with Cons and two weeks after their first vid clip (in cons)... This is still how they are mostly seen about the best nosherys (eaterys) in Sydney and Brisie...STILLETOS...I do know if any of the surf guys or girls dare step outside the sponsors guidelines they are out on their butts never to be sponsored again by anyone... Dont let me put you off a GREAT live act none the less... ROCK on girls... :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Walk softly on the Earth people....

Attachments

• Image-05.jpg
    Image-05.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Image-06.jpg
    Image-06.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1
Re: The Veronicas again

O.K. boys and girls I know we have probably had enough of the Origlasso girls footwear sponser thing and now don't realy give a shit... I thought I would post these two from a Sydney Sunday paper dated 17 July 2005... Old, yes, but printed one and a half months after being signed with Cons and two weeks after their first vid clip (in cons)... This is still how they are mostly seen about the best nosherys (eaterys) in Sydney and Brisie...STILLETOS...I do know if any of the surf guys or girls dare step outside the sponsors guidelines they are out on their butts never to be sponsored again by anyone... Dont let me put you off a GREAT live act none the less... ROCK on girls... :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Walk softly on the Earth people....

They really get around, don't they? Shoe sluts! LOL! I didn't even know that they were signed under Converse. Are they still under Keds 2?Confused,Ashley

Re: The Veronicas again

Hey Ash, As far as the Veronicas go your guess is as good as mine... Who knows who they are with... They could even be with the "Ho Che Min Sandle Company.".( car tyres and rope made into flip flop type thingies...Ha Ha Ha...) Know they love high heels... Higher the better... They said so on Vid Hits about three weeks ago ,also said they were with Cons... Used the word "with" (vauge) not signed... If I hear anything I'll keep ya's posted.. (Hey Ash, like my avitar, J.J. kicks and my SG... :icon_cool

Walk softly on the Earth Ash ...

Back
Top Bottom