C

chucksmanjoe

This is the one main area, that I wish Converse would really look more deeply in, and begin to show more of, or encourage. endorse, or market.

I am not sure if many of you know this, but Converse gives or sends free pairs pf Chucks to actors, actresseses, muscial groups, or musicians. But one time, you see them in them, the next you do not. And when a musican or a group becomes very popular, or gets more $, you see them abandon the CHucks alltogether. I mean you look through all the bands or musicians, who started laicng in Chucks, and then in the end no longer did.

But groups, or clubs, etc. of people, that do a variety of activites or play sports, in which CHucks could still be worn in, COnverse does no endorsing, or send at least one pair free to them. I have searched the net several times on the group or blogger forums. And I have seen people rant and rave about Chucks for powerlifting, unicycling, rock climbing, wakeboarding, racquetball, even diving. ANd I am sure there are many other sports or activites out there too, in which they could make a difference. You could think of. But yet Converse shows none of these, in their ads, commericals, or encourages. To try to persuade those who play these sports or activites, to get a pair. See what a difference they can make. Or make an attempt to send pairs to them.

This has always been a pet peeve for me.. Hopefully someday COnverse will see the light, and bring out more the versatility of Chucks.

Any of you in the group, lace in a pair of Chucks for a sport or activity, that maybe only a few or you might be, or you be the only one lacing in them, and they have made a dfference for you? And what is the reaction of the others when they see you in them?

Stay LAced and True!

CHUCKSmanJoe

Back
Top Bottom